5| Soothing Lucario

After Nibi shutted the door behind him, quietly, he sighed a little and then headed downstairs to make himself dinner.

-Downstairs-

As Nibi entered into the kitchen, he headed over to the refrigerator and made himself a ham sandwich.

"Well...I did mention that there shouldn't be any noise since Lucario's still resting. And if I cooked something in the microwave or on the kitchen stove, I'd be disturbing Lucario's rest." Nibi thought to himself.

Then Nibi went to the cabinet and grabbed a can of chips and a bottle of water before sitting down at the kitchen table and beginning to eat his dinner.

Shortly after Nibi ate, Nibi suddenly heard Houndoom let out a small howl.

"I'll be there in a sec, Houndoom!" Nibi called out as he putted a bathrobe and a pair of lounge slippers on.

-Upstairs (before Nibi went in the living room)-

As Houndoom continued to play with his toys quietly, he suddenly heard a small (but light) moan coming from the bed where Lucario was resting in.

Houndoom looked over and noticed that the female Lucario (that his master brought in) was slowly waking up and gaining conscious.

Then he letted out a small howl to let Nibi know that the female Lucario's awake.

-Downstairs, Living room-

After Nibi got his bathrobe and his lounge slippers on, he headed up the stairs and then knocked on the bedroom door lightly.

Then he opened the door and entered in the room.

The female Lucario looked up and suddenly noticed him before looking at Nibi, sniffing the air a bit curiously, while tilting her head a little bit to the side.

"Hey..." Nibi began as he sat down at the foot of the bed and looked over at the female Lucario concernedly. "...Are you alright?"

The female Lucario looked over at Nibi fearfully as her ears flattened back a little.

Nibi obviously can tell that she's scared of him.

"No! No! No! It's okay! I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise...I'm friendly." Nibi said as he tried to calm her down.

Apparently, the female Lucario wasn't buying it, because she tried to hide under the blanket but failed to do so.

Nibi wrapped his arms around the female Lucario and gave her a hug.

The female Lucario looked at Nibi in shock and in surprise.

"Lucario...It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I swear it under Arceus' name. I just wanted to help you...." Nibi began as he looked at her in the eyes.

The female Lucario hesitated for a moment until she noticed Houndoom come over to Nibi and rested his chin on Nibi's lap.

Nibi smiled and chuckled a little as he began to pet Houndoom behind the ears.

"Same thing goes to you too, Houndoom...You and Lucario mean a lot to me." Nibi chuckled as he continued petting Houndoom.

Then the female Lucario looked back over at Nibi and rested her head on his chest while she closed her eyes.

"Hey! She believes me now." Nibi exclaimed.

As the female Lucario remained there, she felt Nibi lie her head down on his lap and began to stroke her aura sensors gingerly (like as if the aura sensors were her hair).

While Nibi continued stroking the female Lucario, he suddenly noticed that she was starting to cry a little.

"Lucario? What's wrong? What's the matter? Why are you crying?" Nibi asked as he helped her sit up on the bed after moving her off his lap, gently.

The female Lucario looked over at Nibi while tears continued appearing in her eyes before running down to the sides of her face.

Nibi looked at the female Lucario with a worried and concerned look on his face.

When the female Lucario started to cry again, Nibi wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest as he began to shush the female Lucario gently, while rocking back and forth a little slowly.