The worst

Today I am going to get my first chemo. I woke up put on my black long dress and put my wig on.

You probably curious why I am wearing a wig.

Well me and Carrie thought it could be a great idea to cut my hair before they fall off. NOW MY HEAD SO SHINY THAT YOU COULD SEE YOUR REFLECTION IN IT.

I still haven't told my dad and demi about my Cancer. Only Ash and Carrie know.

I quietly sneak out of my room trying not wake up Natalie Ash's little sister. And yes they still living here it been 2 months now.

I really enjoy living with them, They make me laugh , make feel alive even if I am close to my destination.

And you won't guess who moved in to??

Yes, you guessed right Carrie she said she wants to spend more time with me.

I headed downstairs to make breakfast and saw Ash and Carrie drinking coffee.

"Why you guys up so early?" I said putting some coffee in cup.

"You think we could let you go to chemo alone now did you" Ash said kissing the top of my hair.

"Thanks guys"'I said.

We headed to the Carrie car. Still drinking coffee.

"I want to drive" Ash said, Carrie trow him the keys.

"Don't try to kill us like last time" I said getting in the backseat.

"That guys asked for a race" he said getting it

"Yes he did Ash the old man waved at you that means he wants to race." Carrie said sarcastically. Causing me to laugh.

"I am glad I can be a joke to you guys" Ash said AND speed down to the street.

20 minutes later

"Ash you could have killed us" Carrie said hitting his repeatedly in the head with her bag.

"But we not" he said smiling.

You probably wondering what's going on.

Lets just say Ash turned a 1hour drive into 20 minutes drive. And also that we will be receiving a lot of traffic tickets for how many red light he ran.

We walked in the hospital, and Carrie is still hitting Shawn.

"Sara Sean" I said to the receptionist.

She typed my name into the computer.

"I'll tell doctor Revera you here" She said and got up.

" Could you stop hitting Him" I said to Carrie she stopped and smack him in the back of the head.

*Couch * *Couch* *Couch* *Couch*

"Sara you ok?" Carrie said

*Couch* *Couch* Then blood stared to drip from my mouth. I started coughing blood

"DON'T FREAKING STAND THERE GET A DOCTOR" Ash said

Then everything turn Black