Chapter 2

"Boys this is Emerson" Holly said pushing me towards them, I didn't know what to do;

"Hey" I said sounding Unsure of myself,

"I know she's pretty boys but stop staring, it's rude and introduce yourselves" Holly demanded, some of them went a little red, whilst others smirked at me.

"Hey Emerson, I'm Ethan, I'm 23 and the oldest most mature one of my brothers, nice to meet you, oh and if you need anything just ask" he said. Ethan had a husky, sexy voice, he was tall probably around 6'2, he was tanned with shirt brown hair, a bit if dirty blond mixed in, he had a strong jaw and was very muscular and he had deep chocolate brown eyes, What can I say, he was gorgeous.

"I'm Sawyer and I'm 21, glad to have you hear, and like Ethan said if you need something don't hesitate to ask" he said with a little wink, he was sexy, he had light brown hair, hazel/green eyes and soft tanned skin, he was stood tall a little shorter than Ethan maybe 6'1. I could see his abs through his white V neck, I was practically drooling

"Hey, I'm Daniel, I'm 19 and one of the nicer ones, nice to meet you" He said with a smirk and a wink, Yea definitely don't scream player or anything!
Daniel was around the same height as Sawyer, he had brown fluffy hair and light brown eyes I could get lost in, he was very muscular and had full plump lips, again he was hot.

"Sup Em I'm Chris and I'm 18 and I'm super chilled" he said, was he high? He was a little rougher looking, still hot though , he had dark brown hair and a sharp Jaw, he stood around 6'ft and had tanned skin like the rest of his brothers, what a good looking family!

"Hey Emerson, my names Jamie, nice to meet you" He said casually ending it with a charming smile, he had lighting brown hair, he was muscular but not as broad as this brothers, he also had tanned skin as well as Hazel-green eyes, another hottie!

"Im Luke, 16 and a twin" he said stiffly with a nod, did he not like me? "Hey, I'm Jacob, 16, the younger twin" They looked similar, but not identical and they where a beautiful set of twins, they both had light brown fluffy hair and tanned skin, full pink lips, Luke had hazel-green eyes like some of the others whilst Jacob had striking blue eyes like his mother.

"Heloooo, Emmy I'm Parker and I'm 6 and your so pretty and I'm so glad to have you hear, I can't wait for us to play together, Hi" he said running up to me and wrapping his arms around me, causing me to flinch which I think Holly noticed.

"Parker Sweetie don't smother her" she said causing him to let go "Sowwy Emmy" he said, damn he was just so cute with them big green eyes and dark brown hair,

"It's okay Bud, nice to meet you too, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together" I said crouching to his level and pinching his cheek making him giggle.

"So that's my boys, in all their glory" she said with a chuckle "so why don't you tell them a bit about yourself" she suggested, yay sounds fun!

"Hey boys, my names Emerson Davis, I'm 17. I do track and play soccer I just like to be outside and I'm kind of a loner if I'm being honest" I said with a chuckle. Before looking back at the boys, some where smirking at me and some looked confused

"What's that?" Parker asked pointing to my face,

"Oh that's my lip ring" I said casually,

"No silly not that, the other one" he said tapping his top teeth

"Oh that one is called a smiley piercing, do you like it" I said smiling so he could see it better at which he stared In awe.

"Did it hurt?" He asked worried, yes it did, but I didn't want to look weak