Chapter 42

Sawyers P.O.V

Emerson's been in Hawaii for 3 days already and I miss her, I miss her so so much.

I should be there with her but instead she's with Avery and Sebastian and I'm a little jealous I can't lie. I don't trust Avery, they both say their best friends but there's something more and I feel like Avery might act on it. I know Emerson wouldn't do anything, I trust her 100% but I don't trust Avery enough to leave them alone together. Just in case.

"SAWYER, sweetie you home?" I heard my mom calling me from downstairs so I get up and go down.

I walk Into the kitchen and find my mum sat with Ethan at the table, she tells me to sit down so I do

"How do you feel about going to Hawaii to surprise Emerson, with the rest of us. A family holiday?"

"Yes' I think that's an amazing idea" I was quick to answer, I miss my baby so much

"I thought that's what you'd say" she laughed and looked at Ethan "right well you were the last to ask so go get packed and we'll be leaving tomorrow morning for 5 days" she said as she walked out of the room and into her office.

This is such a surprise, I think my mom had this idea becasue it's Emerson's birthday present from her Sebastian and Avery but she loves Emerson so much and I can tell she's missing her a lot, maybe not as much as me, but Emmy has definitely got a place in my moms heart and everyone can see it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"BOYS LETS GO" my dad shouted to us all, it's time to go to Hawaii and see my girl and I can't wait.

It's a 9 hour flight so I plan on sleeping so I can spend all my energy on having fun with Emerson when I get to Hawaii.

Emerson's P.O.V

Day 4 in Hawaii and I don't wanna leave, I'm loving it here, I miss the boys, I miss Sawyer too but I could stay here forever. It's so peaceful, I have no problems here and I love it

Tonight we are going to a party, one of Sebastian's friends who he met whilst over here is throwing a big  party at her house and has invited all three of us to join and I'm a little nervous but I'm going to go because I'm with my boys and I wanna try and have fun and make the most out of my trip here.

The party starts at 8pm so I'm gonna get ready and pick out my outfit, do my hair and makeup etc

I've decided to keep it casual because I don't I wanna be uncomfortable all night so I put on:

I just brush though my hair and keep it natural, put on a pair of converse and do basic makeup

I come out of the bathroom and see the joys sat waiting for me on the bed, they both looked really sexy. Sebastian was wearing an open striped shirt with ripped jeans and Avery was dressed like he typically does in a white T-shirt and smart trousers.

"Wow you both look very handsome" I said as I stepped out the bathroom, both of their gazes lifted from their phones and fixed on me

"Wow you both look very handsome" I said as I stepped out the bathroom, both of their gazes lifted from their phones and fixed on me. Sebastian smiled and Avery's eyes widened.

"What do you thing, do I look ok?" I asked them

"You look amazing Em, so grown up I don't believe It half the time" he got up and gave me a hug, he was so cute to me, I kissed his cheek and turned to Avery.

"You look beautiful as always" he smiled at me quickly then looked down at his feet, I went up to him to kiss his cheek but he moved slightly as if he was dodging me. strange.

"Lets go, don't wanna be late" Avery said and walked out the door, I frowned a little and looked at Sebastian who had an unsure smile on his face as we walked out of the room

<><><><><><><><>

We pulled up at a fairly big house. We walked round the back and down some stair and ended up on a pretty and secluded beach. This person has the beach in their back garden, wtf.

There was loud music and a big bonfire, I could see the flames in the distance. People were everywhere dancing and talking, there were even some people in the sea splashing about. The atmosphere felt calm despite the loud music and amount of people. I liked it.

Sebastian had been surrounded by people, I'm assuming his friends. they where asking how he was, what he's been up to and then who he brought with him to which he pointed at me, yay time to talk.

"Everyone this is Emerson, my absolute angel and that behind her is my younger brother Avery. I waved awkwardly and Avery said and enthusiastic "Hiiii!" before dragging me away from the group and towards the bonfire.

"Avery! that was rude, im glad you did it, but still rude" I said shaking my head at him but altho sighing out of relief, social interactions in big groups of new people aren't fun and he knew that.

"You were hating it, Here" He passes me a bottle of beer. He's right I was hating it but I'd rather suffer in silence than let people think I'm rude orrrr maybe that's just me.

Me and Avery sat and talked and I figured that maybe I should tell him about me and sawyer. He was my best-friend and I don't wanna keep secrets like this from him. Not ever, so here goes nothing.

I looked at him sat next to me, he was looking down at the floor moving the sand around with his feet. He seemed disconnected.

"Aves?" I said, placing my hand on his leg. His eyes darted up to me, then quickly to my hand in his leg and then back up to me.

"What's up Em?" he was more relaxed now which I liked, I hope it stays that way.

"I have something to tell you. I wasn't gonna tell you but I need tell you and I know I should and so I'm just gonna tell you but don't get mad at me ok? Please?" wow what a load of waffle just came out of my mouth

calm down, he'll understand.

"Em just tell me, I'd never get mad at you...at least not for long" he joked with a lil smile

"So erm. Me and sawyer are kind of a thing. It's not official but he really likes me and I really like him and I needed to tell you" I got it all out in one breath and before I had time to inhale he reacted in a way I didn't expect...

"what the fuck Emerson? SAWYER ?? He's 21 and an absolute ass. Why the hell, he's not right for you" I flinched and moved back as his voice got louder.

He never shouts and me, he never raises his voice. I thought he'd understand.

He sees me flinch and immediately looks regretful but says nothing. He mutters the words 'unbelievable' and storms off into a crowd of people.

What the fuck just happened.