Chapter 7

I woke up to the sun blinding me, I had never closed my curtains, I groaned and laid there for a few seconds, when a shot up smiling,

I checked the time 9:00am, I had an hour until Avery was here and I can't wait, I rolled out of bed and went to get changed;

(Without the glasses and the bag)

I went down stairs and into the kitchen "Morning" I cheered to whinnie and put some pancakes on my plate, groaning at each bite "These are so good" I moaned finishing up the last bite.

I checked my phone 9:55am, I out my plate in the sink, and all the boys trudged into the kitchen along with Holly and Mike.

"You excited hun" Holly grinned pulling me into a side hug.

"Sooo excited, Thankyou for doing this" I smiled

"What have we missed?" Chris asked confused

"We have flown out Emerson's best friend for the week" Mike said

"Cool, what's their name" Chris said as I replied

"Avery" the doorbell went and I screamed.

"He's here" I screamed

"HE?!" All the boys yelled behind me, but I kept running for the door

I swung it open "AVEYYY" I yelled running up to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I've missed you Baby Girl" he laughed, walking into the house with me still wrapped around him like a Koala.

"Echkhemm" someone behind me cleared their throat, I hopped down from Avery and turned to see all the boys glaring a me...weird?

"Boys this is my Best friend Avery" I said with a smile, hugging his side, I told Avery all their names and introduced them to Holly and Mike.

"Hey, nice to meet the people taking care of my girl" he said with a grin, God I've missed him, I dis realise how much until now.

"Let's go and put your stuff in my room, he can stay with me can't he?" I asked Holly

"Sure, I don't see why not" she smiled and left the room with Mike.

The boys stared at us as we went up the stairs to my room.

Sawyers P.O.V

We where all sat on the sofa watching suicide squad, I was sat on one side of Emerson and Chris on the other.

She leaned over and rested her head on Chris's shoulder, what? She started whispering in his ear, making him laugh, he would whisper back and she would giggle and smile to his replies, what are they talking about.

"Would you two stop flirting and watch the movie" Luke growled and I tensed at the word flirting, they weren't flirting...where they?

She rolled her eyes and moved towards me, snuggling into my side...finally, she fit perfectly like she was meant to be there, after a few more movies she was asleep so I Carried her bridal style to bed, placing her down gently.