Chapter 11

I woke up after a peaceful nights sleep, in Avery's arms. I felt content until I remembered about how I snapped at the boys last night.

I don't feel bad, but at the same time I've only been here a few days and I don't want to start drama, I suppose I'll just see what they say because God knows what Avery said to them last night.

When I was upset, he automatically had to do something about it and I loved him for that, he couldn't stand to see me upset and vice versa.

"Avesss,Avesss" I whispered, lightly shaking his shoulders, I loved cuddles but I really needed to pee and he was pinning me down.

"Mmhm" he mumbled as a reply, I'm gonna wet the bed!

"Avery I'm gonna piss on you if you don't get up!" I whispered yelled and he opened his eyes slightly

"You wouldn't" he said in a sexy raspy morning voice

"At this point I might not have a say in the matter so either get up quick or deal with it!" I squealed at the discomfort

Avery got up and I ran out the door to the bathroom, the door wasn't locked so I ran straight in and sat on the toilet, letting out a groan of both satisfaction and relief.

Then I tune in on my surroundings, why is the shower on? Oh no. I looked up to see a very amused looking Luke in the shower

"If you wanted to see me naked you could of just asked" he said switching the shower off, I finished peeing and got up to leave but before I could a very naked Luke stepped in front of the door.

I couldn't help but briefly look down and I raised an eyebrow before realising what I was doing and fixing my gaze to Luke's hazel eyes. Pretty.

"Towel" He says simply and I stare for a second before responding

"Huh?" I asked confused "My towel, it's behind you" He said calmly in all his naked glory, what he had nice abs for a 16 year old.

"Oh right, sorry" I said passing him the towel which he wrapped around his waist so it look loosely on his hips, it didn't really help.

"Why didn't you lock the door, I just peed!" I scolded him heavily with a tinge of embarrassment

"Why hide such a beautiful body, do you not agree?" He said smugly, Okay I see you!

"I agree, completely agree, like damn for a 16 year old you have a hot body" I said sounding genuine (I was), he wants to seduce me, he is so interested in my life, two can play at that game.

He stared at me a little bit speechless for a second.
"Really, you think that?" He asked smirking at me

"Yeah, why would I have a reason to lie, your hot" I said placing a finger on his chest and lightly trailing it down his stomach to the towel line.

His breathing hitched slightly and I was mentally pissing myself with laughter

"Well then, nice to know how you feel" he said grabbing hold of my hand that was resting in his stomach and yanking me forward into his chest,

I wasn't going to get intimidated and give up, he was going to know who was I charge and if this is what it takes to let the boys know then they will all get a turn!