Laser Tag- Nolan Patrick (PF)

length: 577 words

warnings: minor steam

requested: no

-

As part of a team bonding exercise some of the guys and their better halves had decided to go and play some laser tag. You and Nolan just happened to part of this group and to also be on opposing teams. It also happened that Travis, Konecny that is, was on your team and already knew what his plan of action was. It wouldn't work unless the person was Nolan, but you knew your boyfriend and you knew that he would seek you out almost as soon as the game started.

And so, decked out in a vest and carrying your gun, you immediately rushed into the dark room, Travis hot on your heels. Finally discovering the best place for your trap, you got into position and Travis crouched around the corner, hidden from view. A few minutes later a figure slowly approached you and the silhouette told you it was Nolan.

"Hey, Nols," you smirked, knowing he would get caught in your web.

"Hi, babe," he whispered, the two of you both putting down your weapons.

Grabbing the front of his shirt, you pulled him against you, your back pressed to the hard wall. He inhaled deeply and you laced your fingers behind his neck, drawing his head down towards yours. Nolan complied with your wish and slowly pressed his lips to yours.

The kiss started off soft and gentle but your fingers tugging on his hair encouraged Nolan and he nudged your lips open with his tongue, groaning quietly.

Hearing some light footsteps, you quickly opened your eyes and saw some movement in the dark. That wasn't part of the plan. You would just have to escalate your actions.

Gradually moving away, you breathed deeply before connecting your lips to Nolan's neck, using the hand which you had moved to his shoulder to pull his head down so that it was resting on your shoulder and he was unable to see anything. You kissed and sucked softly and Nolan moaned into your t-shirt, completely unaware of his surroundings.

Noticing the movement again, you made eye contact with Travis and motioned with your hand. He crept out from behind the corner and before you knew it he had fired a shot directly to the back on Nolan's vest, effectively killing him. The irritating sound and lights signalled Nolan to what had happened and he pulled away from you rapidly, betrayal written all over his face.

However another sound distracted you and you turned to see Travis on one side, vest flashing as he had been eliminated and Jakub Voráček on the other, grinning manically, weapon now pointed towards you.

Ducking quickly, you grabbed your discarded gun and swiftly dodged Nolan's poor attempt to tackle you even though he was 'dead'. You and Jakub both fired at the same time, and both hit your intended targets causing more vests to start bleeping.

As you began walking back to your respective 'homes' to be regenerated with Travis and Jakub, Nolan reaches out for your arm, holding you back.

"I can't believe you did that to me," he pouted but his lips were turned up slightly, telling you that he wasn't actually upset.

"It was TK's idea," you countered, "and anyway, I'm sure you were grateful for the impromptu make out." You both laughed.

"Yeah, I really was," he murmured and then pushed you up against the wall, crashing your lips together once more.