Prank- William Nylander (TML)

length: 369 words

warnings: alcohol

requested: yes, imagines prompt list #47 & #50

-

"Willy, I'm home," you yelled as you shut the front door and stepped out of your heels. "Where are - oh my god." As you looked up, you did not see the tidy apartment you had left in the morning but instead one where every piece of furniture had been turned upside down. Then walking into the kitchen, you opened the fridge to find that it's contents had also been put upside down.

"Hey, baby," William sauntered into the kitchen.

"Why are you like this?" you questioned, turning to face him.

"Like what?"

"Why did you put all of our stuff upside down?" you indicated to the mess around you.

"I thought it would be funny," he said quietly, placing a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter.

"You're seriously like a man-child. Is every other room like this?" you sighed and Willy looked sheepish.

"Well not the bathroom, but yeah, everywhere else."

"Oh god, I need a drink," you grabbed one of the upturned beers.

"Can you pass me one?"

"No, if you're going to act like a child then you don't get to have alcohol," you climbed up onto the counter because you couldn't be bothered to deal with the chairs.

"Would it help if I said I was sorry?" he asked, standing between your legs.

"Are you sorry?"

"I want to be," he whispered after a few seconds and you lightly hit his arm.

"You're so lucky you're pretty," you joked, running your hand through his soft hair. "I mean this is the fifth prank you've pulled in a month."

"So that's why you're marrying me then? For my devilishly good looks?" he laughed back, tracing his fingers over the ring on your left hand.

"I'm just going to say this now, if you try and prank me on our wedding day, I'm not going to walk down the aisle," you grinned, knowing in your heart that Willy could do almost anything and you'd still want to marry him.

"I won't," he pressed a soft kiss to your lips, "I promise."

"Well then, want to help me turn over the bed?"

"Only if we can-" he started, smirking.

"Nope, not happening Nylander."