I'M HERE

JENNIE'S FACE BECAME BLANK AS SHE STARED AT HER PHONE. She sighed and threw her phone onto the bed and lied down. She sniffed, wiping her nose with her sleeve as she brought her knees to her chest. The feeling in her chest is heavy and that something she's been feeling for awhile.

"Jennie, dinner is read-" Mia opened the door without knocking, but paused when she saw her state. The older female frowned, softly shutting the door behind her as she slowly walked over to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly.

"Nothing," Jennie mumbled, putting her head back down on her knees to avoid looking at her because she knew the moment she did, she'd break down.

"It's stupid," She whispered, finally staring at the older female who was looking at her with concern.

Mia's eyes softened. She wiped a few hair strands away from her face and sighed, "Talk to me."

Jennie's bottom lip trembled at her words. Mia brought her into her arms, Jennie's head leaning on her collarbone as she held her tight. "It's okay, I'm here."

Jennie quietly sobbed. Her throat started to hurt and her chin trembled like a child. Mia didn't say anything, just letting her cry everything out.

"W-Why d-don't t-they like m-me?" Mia's heart ached. She held her tight, rocking her back and forth. She sobbed into her chest while clutching her sweater.

"I-I try s-so h-hard to b-be good enough, and I-I-" As much as Mia tried to hold it in, she couldn't. Tears fell down her cheeks as she kept whispering sweet comforting words into her ear.

"I don't know, Jennie..I-I don't know." She wished she knew the answer. She wished she could do anything to prevent her from being upset about what others think of her, but she can't. All she could do is to be there by her side and hold her.

It became quiet for a few minutes. She still could hear her whimpers and shaky breaths. She sighed and pulled away from her. Jennie quickly followed her actions by sitting on the bed.

"Listen to me, you're one of the most talented idols out there. I don't want you to mope around about how some people talk crap about you. They don't know you! They don't know shit, Jennie! So what they don't like you? Fuck that, you have us! The girls and I have your back no matter what. True blinks love you for who you are." She confessed, smiling softly at her member.

A moment of surprise caught Mia off guard when Jennie hugged her. "Thank you, unnie. I can't describe how thankful I am to have you as my best friend. Thank you for always being there for me."

In that moment the arms squeezed a fraction tighter and Mia breathed more slowly, her body melting into her little sister arms. It's gonna be okay. Everything will be okay.