PEOPLE MIA DISLIKES

O1. YG

     The moment she met him she knew it was something iffy about him

The moment she met him she knew it was something iffy about him. The way he talked and expressed himself made the Japanese member annoyed for some reason. He hasn't really been a good support system and he always seem to have something to comment on whenever Mia does something.

O2. DONI & CONI

     Mia isn't very fond of the duo and doesn't really get the hype around them

Mia isn't very fond of the duo and doesn't really get the hype around them. It all started when the girls were guests on the show for the first time. The duo kept asking inappropriate questions and made fun of her. She didn't say anything though, not wanting to make a big deal out of it in front of a live audience, but she did give them a piece of her mind off camera.

O1. IRENE ( RED VELVET )

     The two girls can't stand each other and no one dares to say anything or talk about it

The two girls can't stand each other and no one dares to say anything or talk about it. It's well known that BlackPink and Red Velvet are good friends, but for some reason Mia doesn't click with the older member. They tried to make peace with each other, but it didn't end well. They're completely different from each other and they always seem to have an argument over their opinions. Mia mostly ignores her whenever the girls are hanging with each other.