AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST

CHAPTER FIVE!
[ As If It's Your Last ]

In which I give you an analysis of
Mia throughout the As If It's Your Last era.

━━━ Album: As If It's Your Last━━━ Release Date: June 22, 2017━━━ Lead Single: As If It's Your Last

━━━ Release Date: June 22, 2017
━━━ Lead Single: As If It's Your Last

۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ SONGS Mia totally rocked her lines and got to show off her different sides with this song and it was very memorable

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ SONGS
Mia totally rocked her lines and got to show off her different sides with this song and it was very memorable. It's one of her favorite songs and loves to perform the song anytime.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ STYLE
As If It's Your Last is your typical girl crush concept and Mia truly showed that off with the choices of her outfits. She caused a big surprise among the fans with her new hairstyle. She dyed her hair brown and put it in a ponytail most of the time, which was a favorite look from the Blinks. She often wore short skirts, white stockings, and a top that matched with her outfit. She also added a few pieces of jewelry to spice it up, and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ PERFORMANCES
Mia was positively glowing as she showed off her talents and vocal skills. She was finally back on track and had the opportunity to show off her dance skills. She was the second center of the choreography and is seen dancing till there's no tomorrow. She got a fair amount of screen time and got really popular from her fan cams.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ PERSONALITY
The comeback made Mia show off the better version of herself. She was finally confident enough to be back in the spotlight and was seen as very laid back, kind, and just overall funny. She didn't change from her previous comebacks, but she did get more comfortable around her environment, and having her members beside her was just a bonus.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ RUMORS & SCANDALS
Most of the articles about Mia was positive and congratulated her on her comeback and received a great amount of positive criticism. There was of course a few hate comments here and there, but most of them were quickly shut down by the Blinks. YG Entertainment has been taking good care of her and made sure that Mia (the girls included) has not been involved in anything serious during that year.