DEBUT

"MIA, WELCOME!" YG SMILED AT THE NINETEEN-YEAR-OLD FEMALE, WHO ANXIOUSLY RETURNED HIS GESTURE. Mia's breathing got rapid and shallow. She can feel her pulse pound in her temples. She had a clear look of nervousness held on her face as she stood next to one of the female managers.

YG held a few other managers, Jennie Kim, Kim Jisoo, Park Chaeyoung, and a girl she'd seen around, but didn't know her name. All she knew was that she was Thai and an amazing dancer in her opinion.

The woman directed her to stand next to the the foreign girl. Mia gave her a soft smile, in which she shyly returned.

"Now that we are all here, I would like to tell you all something." He cleared his throat, shuffling some papers on his desk as he spoke.

"After a long time, thinking, considering, watching, we've come to an agreement that YG's new girl group will debut soon." He looked up at the five girls. Mia listened intently.

"The group will be called BlackPink, and there will be five members. Do you see where I'm going with this?" YG asked. The girls nodded, eyes full of excitement and curiosity.

"Emiri Katō, Jennie Kim, Lalisa Manoban, Park Chaeyoung & Kim Jisoo. You're YG's new girl group, congratulations."

The five girls started to squeal. They bowed as thank yous was spilled out from their mouths. The mangers laughed and YG smiled, "The five of you will move into your new dorm. I want you guys to get to know each other, train and be your best before debuting, alright?"

"Yes, Yang Hyunsuk PD-nim," they all said in unison before bowing once again, then to the managers, and finally to each other. YG dismissed them after, and the five girls left the room.

As soon as the door shuts, Jisoo happily walked over to the older female and pulled her into her embrace. Mia giggled while holding her back tightly. "I can't believe we're debuting together," Jisoo said as soon as she pulled away from the hug.

"I know right!" She had a grin on her face as she stared at the girl who had been her first friend when she started off as a trainee.

Mia turned to the other girls who had been congratulating each other. "I'm very happy that we're debuting! I hope we can be the best of friends and make lots of memories together!" She said and bowed to the girls. They returned her actions while having big smiles on their faces.

"I'm glad that we're debuting together," Chaeyoung shyly said in English to Mia, grabbing her hands excitedly. Her heart skipped a beat and her smile grew wider.

"Me too, Chaeyoung," she responded in English, squeezing her hands. Lisa shyly walked over to the older female and bowed. "I-I'm very glad that we're debuting together. I hope you'll take care of me."

Mia's eyes softened and side hugged her, "The feelings are mutual. I'm very excited!"

She looked at the clock on the wall, "I have practice soon, I have to go. It was very nice meeting you girls! I'll see you later, Jennie!" She waved at her new band members while having a happy grin on her face. She'll finally be debuting after 2 years of training. She couldn't wait to tell her family.