DDU-DU-DDU

CHAPTER SIX!
[ DDU-DU DDU-DU ]

In which I give you an analysis of
Mia throughout the DDU-DU DDU-DU era.

━━━ Album: Square Up━━━ Release Date: June 15, 2018━━━ Lead Single: DDU-DU DDU-DU

━━━ Release Date: June 15, 2018
━━━ Lead Single: DDU-DU DDU-DU

۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ SONGS There hasn't been made any major changed with the line distributions

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ SONGS
There hasn't been made any major changed with the line distributions. There's only a small variation between leading the songs and the girls are fine with that. Mia is very much satisfied with her lines and is completely fine with not being the center during this era.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ STYLE
Mia's style was very confusing and very hard to catch on to because she always wore something new almost every performance, and Blinks called out her stylists at the choice of her outfits. One day she's wearing a glittery jumpsuit and the next thing she's wearing blue jeans with a crop top. It became a meme the next days after their comeback and Mia found it very accurate at their comments.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ PERFORMANCES
Mia didn't own the D4 era honestly, and she was happy about that since this wasn't her match. She did get a good amount of screen time and got to show off herself though, but she didn't stand out that much.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ PERSONALITY
There are no specific traits or anything new. Mia has proven that she is the same as she was with her previous comebacks, so there's not a lot to comment on her personality.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ RUMORS & SCANDALS
The only big scandal, as people like to call it, was relationship rumors between Mia and NCT's Jaehyun. The pair and the companies both spoke about it and released a statement that it's true that they are seeing each other with great interests and that they are very happy with each other.