Thinking is the only exhausting activity.

I followed Autumn from her house to the office where she was supposed to get the security video. Luckily, I don't feel exhaustion anymore. That's one of the perks of being a ghost.

If I was still alive and something like this happened to another friend, Autumn would still be the one doing this, but I'll always be coming with her. That's how she is. She always gets things done. And that's how I was, always wanting to be part of something she and Summer were a part of. Unless that something requires physical activity, of course.

But thank God I'm a ghost. At the rate that she was going, there's no way I'd be able to keep up with her pace.

She entered the room and closed the door far too soon. I was just outside the room and was waiting for her to come back. After a few minutes, she was out of the room with tears in her eyes.

She was now holding the CD in her hand. I figured she already knows who killed me because she won't stop crying.

I followed her home and slept beside her. She had a hard time sleeping, probably because of what she found out. Her phone's been beeping non-stop for the past few hours but she didn't even bother checking it.

The day after, right before first period, she approached Frank.

"I already have the security video." She told him.

Frank's body got tense, and Autumn was so close to crying. She took his hand and brought him to the corner of the room.

"Look, Autumn, I'm sorry---"

"Why did you do it? Why did you kill Winter?" She asked him.

Wait, what? But he didn't!

"I didn't kill Winter."

"Stop denying, Frank. I know you. Your actions always have reasons so I better hear a good explanation for this but I'm pretty sure there isn't."

"There isn't an explanation because I didn't do it, I swear!" He said, raising hit right hand. He always does that, but people don't realize it. When he swears, he means what he says. Always.

"Look, I will not tell people about it, I'll just pretend that I know nothing, but I'm giving you three days to slowly break it to everybody or at least drop hints before I tell them."

"Autumn, there's nothing to tell!"

"You were caught by the security camera, yours was the only recognizable face, you followed her and then you pushed her. It's all so clear, why can't you just confess and face the consequences? You MURDERED someone, you killed your friend!" Autumn said, walking out of the room.

Summer was outside, but she didn't follow Autumn. She thinks that Autumn's still grieving and that she needs time to recover.

Wrong.

I'm pretty sure she will eventually tell Summer. But not now. I know she needs time to process everything before deciding to act on something.

I just hope that the truth comes out before everyone starts blaming Frank for what happened to me.

He didn't kill me, I didn't even know he was there! Or maybe he just helped the person who killed me?

Questions came rushing into my mind as I watched Frank while he was staring into space.

I should have stopped her from trying to hurt her.

I should have said something.

If it weren't for me, Winter might still be alive now.

Should I tell them?

His mind was also cloudy, his thoughts were hard to decipher.

Was he there when it happened?

Hello guys!!! It's a short update but things are starting to get interesting!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE REAL KILLER? Please comment below!!!! :)