_1_

Reader's pov

"Moooomm....Is the breakfast ready?" I yelled from my room on the second floor. indeed, I was very hungry now because my mother still made food that she usually cook when dad birthday was fettucine alfredo, not fancy food maybe, but dad loved this Italian food for some reason. "I'm still doing the garnish of the fettuchini honey. It takes a couple of minute..." mom yelled at me from the kitchen. Well i'm to buzy playing with lexi, my dog. He's a Golden Retriever. As the name implies, this dog has a feather that tends to go to golden color and is a versatile type of dog, which is widely used for various needs, such as rescue, drug detection and rescue dogs.  Ras Golden Retriever life span of about 10 to 12 years.

I got this cute lil baby when my 13th birthday and it actually a present from my grandpa. I names him lexi because i really like the meaning behind it. It means 'brave adventurer' and beside of that he has this one attitude that i found its really unique. Every sunday morning, he will go around the neighborhood until dawn. And after that, he would bring something from me such as a branch, hat or else. I really love lexi. "Why are you so cute huh, lexi?" I said while i scratch lexi's neck, his spot obviously. And for return, he just barking happily and shake his little tail. Well gonna admit that my mom cooks reaaaaaaally long. And for your information, instead I don't want to help my mother cook food for my father, plus I will very happy if I could help mother. But my mother wanted to make this food special for father. Well can't say no to mommy who love dady.....

And for my dad, he just sleeping in the couch for the past.....ergh...maybe six hours by now? My dad works as actuary for an oil company. Yup, he pretty skilled with mathematic and some number. Risk-averse people may be natural-born actuaries. These professionals use math and economics to help corporations reduce the costs associated with liabilities. They design tests, analyze models and present their findings to company executives. Their work is essential to insurance corporations, which set fees based on the probabilities that particular events will occur. Actuaries need to earn a bachelor’s degree. And dont forget the salary is $101.560 (*-*)/. So our family is suffucient like any other family. Even though we rich or you can say to that, we always give charity to people who cannot afford it especially with orphans. every Sunday, my family will holds a small meeting for beggars who live around the neighborhood.

"BREAKFAST READY!! YOU TWO COME HEAR!!" Suddenly my mom yelled again but this time much louderrrr than the first one. 'Maybe she yelled that loud so that dad wokes up..pfft-' i chuckled and straight go downstair with lexi next to me. As i walk down on tge stair, i saw my dad already wake up and i notice that there is saliva dripping down from my dad on the edge of his mouth.

"Pfft-...hahaha, dad there a saliva drippin down from your your mouth..." i said while laughing constanly. "What? Do you really mean it (Y/N-....?)" My dad constantly wipe his mouth and petrifued. Quickly he ran into the bathroom, such a silly dad of mine....

"Eh (Y/N) where's dad? Dont tell me he still sleeping...." I just explained what happen to dad and a burst of laugh came out from my mom. Well some people say that i inherit mom's laugh.
After that i sat on a chair of dining table while playing with lexi.

"Oh dear, i though that (Y/N) was joking earlier and it turn out yo be real...ugh disgusting...."

"Well my apolagize dad~ i just being honest lil girl..."

"Enough with the joke already, the breakfast is served....."

I must say that mom's cooking skill is 'kamisama' skill, the meaning of that word i just said is deity in japanesse. When she was a little kid. She had been taught by grandma to cook a variety of dishes, but there was only one type of food that my mother could not cook namely dessert.