_2_

sorry for the late update you guys,

========================
'3rd person view'

"Oh, what is it?" You ask
"Well, you gonna hear it later after dinner, okay sweetheart?"
Mom said while she doing some dishes. Y/n just really curious about tonight conversations. Maybe your parents just said that you are actually addopted or...even worse, you were actually been kidnaped when you're baby and your real parents has been murdered. Well enough with the crazy imagination :3

Ting tong.....

"I thought keyla is here, mom"

"Well open the door then honey.."

Immedietly i ran to the front door and open the door very slowly. "Heyoo (Y/N). Your bestie is here ready to sail the whole world with you, hahaha..." (Y/N) just noded and walk back to the kitchen while keyla follow her.

(Y/N) and keyla are best friends since pre-school and their both parents are very close to each either because each of their parents knows each other when they are young. They have the same hobby and a lot of things.
(Y/N) and keyla are otaku-nope almost a weebo. They love talking, watching and sometimes cosplay together. They are the best of friends. Even though their both sometimes fight but they always getting back together.

"Hey (Y/N), are you already watch the new episode of Gunjou no magmel?" Keyla said while she fix her hair

"Not really, but i like the opening song because the one who sang it is Fudanjuku so....you know haha"

"Almost forgot that not only boyyish girl around you that you like ....but also japan...."

"Well my addiction is both anime and boyyish girl haha"

As they walk into kitchen, (Y/N) tell her mom that she will go her room just a moment because wanna do something with keyla. Just quick announce, that keyla and (Y/N) just do the '10 minute fangirling with lamanda'
(You know what i mean :3)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

07.00 pm

(Y/N)pov

After quick 'fangirling' with keyla, i decided to went down stair because mom already scream at me because the dinner is ready. Keyla and i just talking about anime event that will going to held at-.....well i forgot about it '-'

"FINALLY.....
Happy with your 'fangirling' stuff, dear?" The dark aura was immediately felt by Keyla and also me. Well none other than my mom, who has already staring me sharply.

"Mom, i-i'm already told you that me and keyla had special 'alone' time..." me just walk toward the dinner table

"Yeah i know that, but you must know the time when we all have dinner..."

"I-im so sorry mrs harris. Y/N just insist me to watch 'that' curse video.." keyla said overacting
(Harris is your last name btw :3)

"Oh the one with 'boyyish girl' thingy? God kids these day is so weird and...unexpectable"

"But the good things mom, im not like the other kids, who drinking drugs or pills and even worse....the selebgram that prioritizing their beauty and finances than their families"

"Hey Y/N, not all selebgram is such a thing. Most of them that i follow on instagram, always have a family time or their friends came to their house "