_6_

Both of liz and amanda eyes got wider when they realise that the small creature is already waking up....well 50% of her is waking up. (Y/N) just rubbed her both eyes as they looked at each other, signaling some short of word.

Did-did we just wake her up?

Hey, you were the one yelling at me. So its all your fault, amanda...

Me?! You were the one started in the first place!

Nope, its all your fault...

Your (E/c) wondering around the room just to make sure that your vision doesn't become blurry..well after the short nap you taking. With that you started to wake up completely but slowly and you look at the two in front of you that was arguing about who of who woke you up,You run a hand through your (H\c) hair and look at them.

None of them can make a move cause they both instantly freeze or might be amazed by your hair cause they were medium layered short hair. It should be suited for male but that doesn't mean female can do that haircut, right?
Although that you like anime and sometimes jpop, you also happens to be followed the harajuku style
Harajuku is an adjective as well as a noun as used in constructions like Harajuku girls and Harajuku style. Harajuku fashion doesn't represent one single style, but rather a certain creative, theatrical flair that can incorporate many styles and embraces freedom of expression.

Being inspired by many boyish girl from japan such as like nakayama satsuki, nois_y and akira, you began to dressed like them. Not in the way you copied their style or anything like that, is just once you get into the harajuku style, you felt really comfortable. Don't know whether should explain this in a long way but...you all get it, right?

"Is this just another dream or just...." with that sentence, (H/c) girl cupped liz chin with her both hand. Feeling the face that already im front of her, slowly but sure with her both watery eyes try to look at the mysterious figure. The blonde female eyes just went widen and some of it, full of shock while Amanda just stared at them. Liz slowly realized that (Y/N) still half asleep so she think something sneaky for her.

.....................

.....................

Bob! An idea just popped into her her mind. She slowly put her both hand into (Y/N) head in each both side, fuse their forehead together. Some spicy fanservice right there, huh?

Y/N POV

'Ugh why....suddenly my forehead feel.....tingly'

(Just imagine this pic is you and liz minus the hand thing though

(Just imagine this pic is you and liz minus the hand thing though..)

Once i opened my eyes completely, a figure seemed to close her both eyes in front of my face. At first i thought it was weird but when I started to gaze around, we were in the position of almost kissing. In return, my cheeks turned into red as tomato before I pushed that figure slowly.

I quickly wiped my forehead while stacking my entire body weight on my two legs. Actually, there is one more reason i suddenly stood up like this.

There appear to be a two woman figure that already stand up in front of me. The other one who seem really tall as fuck and the other seem to be small....kinda cute though but don't forget the fact that she the one almost steal my kiss. My first kiss....

"Wow Liz, you're okay?" Amanda said while helping Liz to stand up

"Yeah I'm fine. Maybe a fanservice doesn't make such a good first impression to her huh..."

As i woke up, I began to regain my consciousness. "Oops! I'm sorry for my impoliteness. I'm just surprised... that's all" I ended the sentence by bowing.  A Japanese apology style.

"Nah its alright. I'm also have to apologize for that one" the small one said scratching her neck, showing nervous expression

"....and you must be (Y/N), right? Welcome to our humble home. Don't mind with all the mess we making..." the tall one reply while smiling. Dunno how i assumed that smile of her is smirk or not?

Both smiled broadly, looking at me who must be confused in the middle of their living room, giving me a little awkward atmosphere.
However there something bothering me as soon as i enter this house other than a cat sitting on the corner of the living room. There something familiar from this room but i can't figure it out. Just at the moment, after they done with the chit-chatting or that kind of conversation, i straight up look into their face.

".....wait...Amanda....Liz-ah!"

Both my eyes just went widened and i hurriedly closed my mouth when i realized the words that just came out from my mouth.  Closed my eyes for fear of the reaction of the two of them, who might be one of my stepsisters. 
Yeah, I'm so stupid lil kid.
But I'm swear to god that they're both look exactly like Amanda and Liz, who is akrcos and inspectorlemoncosplay. From top to bottom like hair, face and the most important ingredients their soft, calm, sexy and magnificent voice!!!! God damn it :))

Of course that all maybe just an coincidence cause it would be amazing and magnificent moment that i just saw-no...just standing inside their f*cking house. Yeah I'm a fangirl, so i can imagine unnecessary thing, right?

"......Wait, you know our name?"
Instantly my consciousness returned completely when a hand lying to my right shoulder, apparently the liz-look alike one worried about me.

"A-agh its maybe a coincidence but...i do have so-some people that i admire" I look at her with nervously face "...You're both look exactly like my fa-favourite cosplayer, akrcos and inspectorlemoncosplay. Li-like from your voice and anything like that. So i-i must be mistaken that you both are them..." At least I'm being honest to them, right?

"Well......" they both look each other with a kinda relieved and smirk face(?) The amanda look-alike starting to talk

"Uhm...the thing is (Y/N)...."

"Word that just came out from your mouth is....kinda true"

"Eh..?"

A/N
Yeah!! I'm back everyone !!
Who miss lil old me? :)
So finally i can update this story that has been a lot people read which make me super happy and almost cry lolol
I thought that I'm gonna write until 2000+ word but im had more surprise for you guys in next chapter..

Stay tuned for the next chapter!