_5_

Then the door opened

'Kinda nervous to see her 'real' face though. wish that she was nice like dad say...' Over and over, i think about that thought again that i didn't realise that the door had opened for three minutes ago.
A young man stood right there as he holding a big glass of beer, looking so confused. I must say that he was kinda attractive along with his thin mustache and kinda vintage style that he wore.

"...still daydreaming?"

"A-ah no. Mom, why do you-.." when i turn my head to look for my mom, she was gone. A small groan escape for my mouth just a bit. Still trying to keep my nerve together.

"Pfft-you look like a grumpy old kid..." he said while he smiled.
"Come on now, you have to enter this house or else the neighbour think that i let a young lady like you, stand there daydreaming or something..."

And without any further, i walk slowly while carry my red suitcase that all contain of my clothes and other stuff. Both of my eyes were blown away when i saw slightly same house design as amanda and liz house. But my mind still denied it all cause there is no way.....by any change that this house could possibly be their house. Maybe just my imagination playing around i guess. As i was already sit on the brown crouch, the young man just staring at me from across the kitchen, which i presume that he still observing me.

"I-is everything, okay?" As i look at that young man again with uncomfortable face.

"A-agh my bad. How rude of me for not introduce myself to you.."
He finally walk until infront of me, still holding his beer cup

Then finally he introduce himself. So his name john. He's a friend of my step-sister that happen to be stay for three days and today was the last day. Also he mention something about cosplay that make me kinda surprised but i remain silent and just listen what he said.

I wanna sleep....

I wanna eat....

I wanna watch them both....

"Oh yeah, liz say that you can use her room if you wanna take a rest and....she told me that from today until the summer end, you will sleep with her. Probably she want the 'Sister bonding' activities, how cute~.."

I just keep my 'positive' face keep on
"Well thanks john, but I'm good"

"Suit yourself then...and oh both of them still on wallmart looking for some snacks and beverages for tonight" he wash his beer glass over the sink "well better get tidy up my clothes. Nice knowing you (Y/N)"

A simple smile as the answer after that he went to upstairs, probably wanna tidy up his clothes or beside of that. I was already lean on the couch taking a deep breath and start to observe around the room. Come to think of it, this house is really well interior with a brown-ish walpaper and some wood furniture.

Kinda looks like dad taste.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all. First, since i was a little girl, i always want to have a big sister (even though that this is a step-sister). Second, I'm always want to try something new (well being in unknown person house is one of the kind..). Third, it seems that my step sister and her friends (?)really like anime just like mee cause from what i saw, there's a lot fabric that spread over the floor andd i just saw a pair of bakugou gauntlet.

Oh please god, may my wish is real !

It was by some miracle that i can hardly jump out full of excitement over small thing like this. Screw with my dignity! I'm having so much fun by just looking fabric and other cosplay equipment. Maybe my sister can tell me some beginner cosplay advice.