_4_

Heyooo im backk
Yall miss me??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"..am-am i going to stay with this 'step sister' for the rest of this summer...?"
"Well that was the reason the both of us tell you...ehm...this"

Not what i had in mind. I thought that they will tell me about this while 'ex-wife and step-sister' thingy just because it about the perfect time and maybe i was around the ages to know all the stuff that they hidden from me. It was OKAY at first but like hell no!
They... want me to stay with this some random step-sister that i just known for the past fifteen minutes andddd for thee big extraa, i will going to stay and spend the rest of this upcoming summer in her house.

Beside, I already plan for the whole summer with Keyla and all
One way to ruin my day. I walked into my room and smashed myself on the bed. I couldn’t believe that. I texted Keyla the ‘great’ news and locked my phone then, putting it on my nightstand.Good thing that keyla is already sent to home, thanks to my mom and dad.
This whole situation was bullshit and I hated the fact that I could not spend my precious summer time with Keyla.

Anyways I needed to pack some stuff up. So I got up from my bed again, ignoring the buzzing phone. Probably keyla texted me. I opened the wardrobe and looked through all the clothes I had in there. I took out a lot of T-shirt’s and pants. The suitcase was on top of my closet and I reached to grab it. I got it down and opened the zipper. I then stuffed in all my clothes and all the necessary things for my beauty care.

Then I got to my shoes and hell did I struggle to chose some. I picked out three pairs. A white one some black ones with grey stripes on the side and my causal black ones I wear almost every day.

When I was done I sat on my bed again. I picked up my phone, reading the messages keyla send to me.
“No way! They can’t just send you to that girl!” I replied, still pissed about it.
“Ya I know. But they won’t listen to me so I unfortunately I have to.”
We texted a lot over that and we both were really upset.

Then my mom came to me and said it was time.
“We’re going to wait downstairs if you still have to do something.” She said and I only nodded, but wanting to see or talk to her. I locked my phone, took my headphones and my suitcase and closed the door to my room after I was out. God will I miss this place.

I made my way down and to the door. I placed my hand on the knob and hesitated. I did not want to leave. Yet I turned it and opened the door. The sunlight hitting me and I stepped outside. I saw my mom standing at the car. The trunk was open and I dragged my suitcase behind me.

Once I approached the open trunk, I placed it inside with a little bit to much force. My mom looked at me. “I know you don’t like that, but could you just be a little bit more careful and understanding?” She asked and I shrugged with my shoulders. A heavy sigh left her lips and she closed the trunk.

I got into the car on the passenger seat and stuck in my headphones to shut out the outside world. Music always helped me forget what was around me and make every situation a little bit better.
My mom got in too and started the engine. The car roared to life. I only looked out of the window and saw how the surroundings where starting to move.

The playlist I had set up were filled with all my favorite songs and I hummed along, ignoring the fact that my mother was still in the car next to me.
The car drive was long and I eventually fell asleep for a couple of minutes. Okay well, maybe it was about two hours. It doesn’t matter.

I woke up when I felt how the car slowed down drastically and my mother parked in front of a big White House. “This house seems familiar.” I mumbled to myself. My mom turned to me and I took out one of the EarPods. “We’re here. Let’s get your stuff out and say hello.” She said. I nodded and got out of the car, walking to the back and taking out my luggage.

I looked at the house again. It was really big and people really took care of it. Still I could not get over the fact that it seemed really familiar to me. Almost like…no..that couldn’t be. It looked like Liz’s house. From all the videos I saw, it looked exactly like it. Nah that can’t be.

“Ready to spend the summer here.” She asked. I only glanced at her and rolled my eyes. “Yeah. Can’t wait.” I said ironically. I wanted back home. But oh well here we are.
My mom and I walked up to the door and she ringed the bell. I looked around me. Even the decorations in the windows looked like Lizs.
Then the door opened.

==========================
AGHH IM SO SORRY FOR A LONG PENDING CAUSE I HAD A LOT OF THING TO DOO

SHOOTOUT FOR sa1ntamv FOR HELPING ME FINISH THE STORY.
SHE SUCH A SWEET LIL BEAN❤
YOU GUYS SHOULD READ HER STORY CAUSE DAMN SHE IS THE REAL WRITER (*-*)/

SEE YOU AT NEXT CHAPTER!