_8_

"Cause im going to take care of you with all my heart. And probably have some of that sister relationship that i always wanted"

My attention to liz just making me felt weak and weaker cause any other fan that meet their idol, their source of happiness and all of that matter. My heart just keeping flutter on and on.
The more i think about it, the more i can't look at them. Seriously i just wanna run way.

What could have possessed her that she got excited over me? Last time i check, people these days felt normal if they found out that they had a lil sister or maybe just me?

After the dramatic kinda-reverse harem moment that i have, the three of us sit on the cough with me in the middle of it. Either way, I'm manage to calm myself down from all of that. Who knows probably i got some another shock attack like that.

"Feel comfortable, (Y/N)?" Liz said while smiling at me. She sit on my left side while amanda scrolling through her phone on my right side.

"U-uhm i guess so? But anyhow thanks a lot for amanda for making this hibiscus tea. For real, i never thought that i would love this kinda herbal tea..." Amanda replied by smiling but her gaze still on the phone.

"According to this webpage, hibiscus tea has been used in African countries to decrease body temperature, treat heart disease, and sooth a sore throat. Also surprisingly can make weight loss and well almost everything..." amanda said while read the article on her phone.

'So that why she scrolling down her phone like that....'

Liz chuckle while looking into amanda serious reading "Woaw that a lot of benefits for one bag of tea. Probaboy i should start to drink some of that herb tea cause i need that for real.."

"Like yeah, all you do is drinking a lot of margarita two hours ago but well okay then...." amanda answer jokingly

"....oh excuse me, madam~"

liz answer back with as if it was a polite tone.

"Who's the one who went to wallmart in the middle on the night just for buying a damn coca cola,huh?"

" well i guess we both even now..."

I cant help it but holding my laugh with me trying to look straight foreward like that. Call me old school or whatever but still simple thing like this can make me laugh so hard.

None other than that, this remind me that one time, i went on minimarket near school with keyla for buying snack and beverage cause that night we having a movie night. But before that, keyla make a challenge for me all of sudden. She said if i could get a stranger number, she will pay for all of our snack. Of course i accept it anyway cause why the heck not right?

So first of all, i had to pretend that im just checking some product on the snack hall of course ( lucky for me cause that hall was fill with a lot of dude) Then after that, i was checking this potato chips and saw the most beautiful busty blonde picking out the same potato chips as i am. I took a quick glance at his hand and saw no wedding ring! Well, as you can imagine, I promptly did what any virile, red-blooded girl would do with this opportunity...

I got really nervous, said absolutely nothing, and strictly avoided eye-contact at all costs...

After all of that, keyla laughed all the way back home cause my stupid-ass forgot to get his number. Finally i was the one paying all of our snack. Good time back then lmao.

Back to amanda and liz....

"Ehm excuse me, but may i use the bathroom?" I ask slowly while glance to them.

"Of course, the bathroom just by the end of that old door over there..." amanda pointed on the door that next to the kitchen.

NT:
so hello, I'm still alive :3
I know that this is to short but i hope you all like it!

I tried to keep update for all my books :3

Dont forget to share and vote

-kishi