_7_

"Eh..?"

"Wha-what are you guys talking about? I'm just beyond confused right now..."

With a little hesitation, i cross my both hand in front of my chest. Showing that i need to get think right as it should be.

"Not wanna being sound smart or anything but....."

"Liz aka the one and only inspectorlemoncosplay instragam stories just said that she will be meet some of her friends while Amanda aka the Akrcos is going too, so clearly you guys are not...." i said with a cocky voice and sharp eyes obviously

Liz and Amanda just smirking and sometimes look at me with sparkly eyes....or maybe it was just my imagination. But yeah I'm already say the fact behind this bizarre and newly information that i just got. Yes i know that i repeatedly denied all of this but there's a lot fact and prove. Deep down in my heart, i really sure that these two are actually Amanda an Liz all along but then again there goes my mind still dont wanna believed.

"Not wanting to ruin your speculation but yes i did say those word in my Instagram stories cause i want to make sure that my follower know that i will busy and all..." Liz chuckled a bit.

"Well, I'm just following what Liz order"

"..you said that you also want to surprise (y/n)"

"Well yeah, but you can just simply put your phone off or ......else" Amanda smiled

" up to you then..."

"Well if that's not enough prove to you....."

After a small talk, Liz and amanda took out their phone, unlocked it and showed their own instagram account. And there it is. My both eyes got widden one more time. My breath started to burst up and up. My fangirling scream just ready to set on.

The name of the glorious
inspectorlemoncosplay and Akrcos shown in front of my face.

I refrained myself from letting out a terrible scream. This is the real deal

'So all this was true? I am truly the famous 'inspectorlemoncosplay' little sister? But then again, dad said, she was the daughter of dad previous wife. Aghhh!! I don't care whether we both are a step sister or not, the important thing is just being related to one of them is such a blessing to me.

My eyes suddenly felt weird. I could feel the tears building up. I saw a teardrop splat on the carpet. I found myself crying. I wiped my eyes hopping that all my happiness will melt away.
I blinked away more tears and left the room.

Both Liz and Amanda got froze the moment they saw me. The look on their face just show at me, although my eyes cover with all this happy tear.

Thank you god of Christ for granting my top list wish come true!' I said while wiped my both eyes once again.

"A-are you okay, (Y/N)" Liz asked as she approached me and make me surprised and at the same time by her action. She knelt on her one knee , worry coating her voice.

She stared at me, as if, seeing me for the first time and then her mouth gasped open with a little bit inhale in the end " I-i don't mean making you cry. But i presume this is the worst first impression that i cant think of"

i said in a quiet, unstable voice
" No..its..hiks not that. It just..." i try to not sobbing again " I'm your biggest fan ever, so that why..."

This was the bad side of me, being so emotional toward something or somebody. You dont know how the heck suddenly a burst of tear falling to your chin without any reason. I won't know it. I will have a huge headache afterwards.

I sensed a tingle on my both arms that was previous cover my face. It was Liz, still on her one knee position with her both hand slowly rubbed my both arms. It felt really nice and warm

I guess i was thinking to long when i finally noticed the missing Amanda that a minute ago, stand in front of me. Maybe she went to another room, i thought. But at that moment, someone headpatting me from behind with huge hand. Slowly but sure that this movement can make me comfortable and safe.

I blink a few times, absorbing what was going on.

"Nah its okay, (Y/N)"

"Cause you know what?" I looked up into liz face

"Cause im going to take care of you with all my heart. And probably have some of that sister relationship that i always wanted"

A/N

Yeah I'm very sorry for this really late update, even though i answered some of your comment that i will do the next chapter anytime soon. Sorry once again :)

And for this chapter, i kinda not feeling to great but i will re-write this chapter right here if i got some of my thing. Cause a lot of misspelling and wrong word.

And once again, i really can't thank you enough for all of you guys, who have read, vote and also comment to my story . It make me really confident to continue and probably make some another fanfiction ^-^/

Love you all

-kishi