Chapter t2

Me and Alfred were up early, well always we're up early. That doesn't mean we are morning people. Its our stupid alarm. It wouldn't shut up.

We were at our small dining table eating a sandwich.

We're all slim. Very skinny. Like skeletons.Plus we don't have time to eat. At all. Cause we don't get enough.

"Ok sweethearts, better get going." My dad said as he kissed each off as before leaving.

<><<<>>><>

When we reached school, not much people were there. And do you know the shocking part.

Derek and his group were there. In this early morning.

Derek looked at us and smirked, while Alex looked at us, no me with undeniable hatred.

Hate is a really strong word.

"I can't believe that idiot has the first two letters of our names. If i were eighteen right now, i would have changed it to Lucian or something." He said quietly to me disgusted.

I have to agree on that.

We hurriedly sprinted to our class, not wanting anything to do with Derek or Alex or anyone who is against us.

Class passed by really quickly. I headed to the cafeteria and sat by my brother.

No one sat by us. It was just him and me. And we are grateful for that.

"So anything interesting happen?" Alfred asked.

"Nope, you?"

"Me neither."

We ate our lunch in silence and explored the cafeteria. Examining people's faces and movement, calculating each step We're pretty good at it, over the years, but never used it against anyone.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch, we left our separate ways, but oh no, look who i stumbled upon.(Note the sarcasm).

"Well, if it isn't the loser and her little short hair." Laura sneered.

"Move away Laura, i don't have time for this nonsense and i have a class to attend." I said, clearly annoyed.

"Class, eh, Listen who decided to talk of class, girls." They all laughed.

I huffed."Clearly Laura you smell of boys semen. Who did you bang on this time?" I smirked.

This isn't the first time i did this to her.

Her girls gasped.

"What did you say?" She said almost in a screech.

My expression paled as a looked behind her.

"What did you say you freak, answer me?"

"P-Pr-Principle Lawrance." I stammered. They all turned around as i used this opportunity to escape.

I run to my next class and thankfully I'm not late.

That trick went so well and I'm happy i escaped this time. I can't wait to tell Alfred.

<><<<>>><>>>

Alfred was laughing his heart out.

"Ow, i wish i was there to see her scared stricken face. You did it this time didn't you little sister." He wiped a fake tear off his cheek.

I chuckled. Today was a pretty good day, if i say so myself. No Derek. No Alex, No Laura. And i felt it would get even better.

"Hey, Alfred. Do you feel that today would even be better?"

"Yeah, i do. I really do."

I giggled like a little girl."Oh my, its like we have twin powers."

Alfred shook his head chuckling."Sis, you watch too much of that stuff. And remember, tomorrow is the last day of middle school." He said beaming.

Yeah, goodbye middle school, hello high school.

When we reached home, we saw almost all our things packed. Our dad came in minutes later. And he said these words that changed our lives.

"Come on sweethearts, we're moving."