Chapter f4

I didn't know how long i was asleep. But i just woke up with Nathan sleeping beside me.

The movie was over long ago and they are showing some crap on tv.

I checked Nathan's wall clock and it's past six.

How long was i asleep?

Then it suddenly clicked me. No no no no no. I gonna be late for the meeting.

Crap.

I wrote a note down for Nathan when he gets up.

He's a heavy sleeper.

I said goodbye to Jenny and drove on my Lykan hypersports' car.

I know. Too expensive.

I drove to the agency to see what is the up-coming news.

<<<>>><>

I ran as i met Alfred. The last time i saw saw him, his hair was short. But it's not too short. It isn't too long either. He has just the right body build, making girls drool over him. His skin is slightly tan thanks to the vacation in Hawaii. And he was dressed in black.

The agency's clothing is black. But he likes black. So...

"Where have you been?" He asked, the British accent lingering as of he had stayed in England his whole life. Mine is lighter.

"Having fun."

He simply rolled his eyes.

"Come, he is waiting for us."

I simply walked into the lion's den. Oh, so scary.

I was met face to face with a man in his early forties. His face was serious and he looked slightly tired from work. His black hair swept to the left and his pale skin glowed from the dim light. He looked ten times younger. But all this doesn't matter.

This was suppose to be my day off.

I mentally sigh.

"Okay folks. We've got something important so listen carefully." He said dead panned serious.

"There is a criminal on the loose and we need to kill him. He has been hacking systems accounts, stealing money and raping both woman and children. And also killing men in the most gruesome way without any reason." He said with disgust and...

Guilt.

Maybe i didn't quite pick it right.

"He is really dangerous and we must be careful. They call him the Chainsnake. He has skills and talent and the only way to identify him is with a symbol of a woman's butt on his left shoulder."

He didn't laugh but a few did snickered including me.

"He and his is followers have a cross tattoo on their right with a snake chained to it." He said darkly.

"So i would select some agents. The best but not all to keep the agency running especially in this danger. Any questions?"

A man raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"Sir, please why isn't any photo on him to get the identity better?"

"Like i said, he has hacked in systems account and so he deleted the traces on him for good so we didn't get any good information, but our systems are safe, so don't worry he won't be able to hack ours."

A lady raised her hand.

"Proceed."

"Sir, if all traces of him were erased, how did you know there were tattoos on his shoulders?"

The looked on his face could scare a lion. It was dangerous. Filled with promise of vile killings which made the lady gulp and look away.

"That, i may not answer till after the mission is complete."

He was hiding something. When i looked at Alfred, i know he knows it to.

"Now for the selection, here are the chosen."

He looked at us from left to right.

"Agent Richard," A man in his early twenties stepped out.

"Agent Bethany." A woman in her late twenties stepped out.

"Agent McCarthy," Another woman in her early twenties came out too.

There mentioning of names including a boy around my age. He was agent Grant and i know him from my school. A few people in my current school are agents.

"And last but not least agent Alex and agent Alfred."

Alfred and i do our missions together, except for some which
we do it alone or in other groups.

Grant came over. His full name is Michael Grant. "Hey Alex."

"Hey Michael."

"We're going to do our mission together high five." I gave him a high five. Michael is cool. Real cool. It's going to be wonderful having him around.

"They'll soon mention the location." He shrugged.

"Now all of you are dismissed. I want to talk to agent Alfred and Agent Alex."

Every one left the room leaving me, Alfred and him.

"What's wrong Ross?" I asked.

I call him Ross when we are alone. Others call him Agent Ross or top secret agent Charles Ross.

He looked vulnerable. I've never seen him like this.

"I have to tell you something you need to know."

I had a feeling i wouldn't't like this.

"The chainsnake. His real name is Nicole Hill.

Oh my god.

"How do you know this?" Alfred asked, frowning slightly.

Alfred knows he trusts us. He knows he'll tell us.

"Because..." He trailed off, not being able to say it but in the end he did, and i didn't like one bit.

"He was my best friend."