Chapter t12

The weekend went faster with the blink of an eye.

I laid sprawled on the couch, eating Cheerios and watching endgame.

Oh, did i mention today's Sunday? Oh, guess that means tomorrow's Monday. What a coincidence. (Note the heavy sarcasm).

I watched as Hawk eye and Black widow were fighting each other in other to sacrifice one of their lives for that blasted stone. Widow electrified him with an electric thingy bringing him down.

She jumped but hawk was faster, caught her in time before she fell to her doom. He tried to climb up but it was useless since he was holding widow with one hand. He looked helpless. She sent him a sad smile while she whispered reassuring words to him while the background played to give it more drama.

Blackwidow: let me go

Hawkeye: no... Please no.

Widow: it's okay

Hawk: (saying desperately) no

The watched as widow fell down to her death. Hawk couldn't watch but sobbed. In the end, widow sacrificed herself and Hawk got the souls stone.

I ended up glaring at the stone in the t.v.

I heard the door open and saw Damien walk in the living room.

"Found anything good to do?" I asked him.

I heard in sigh before replying. "No. This town is nice and all, but i want to do something fun before we go to school." He shuddered at the thought of it.

I looked at him as realisation dawned on me. "You don't like it, do you?"

"No." I was surprised he answered it so honestly without putting up a fight or making excuses.

"Why?"

He looked at me . "Well after your little outburst back at London, i figured you had personal problems about this town, no offence and i don't like it no matter how beautiful or ugly it is. Which it is, i think."

I stared at him.

"What?"

"You hate this town, because i was upset about it?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah. 'Cause you're my friend. Friends hate other things if the other friend hates other things."

Okay, i didn't understand a word of what he said. Except for the first sentence.

"You really consider me your friend?"

"Girl, stop saying useless things. Of course i'm your friend Lexi."

"Lexi?"

"Yeah. I suits you."

"But i like Alex better." I whined.

"Nah. Alex is too boyish for you. Lexi's better. Now stop complaining and go get dress. We're going shopping."

I decided to not question him and was about to turn off the t.v when Damien stopped me.

"Is that endgame?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well, i always wanted to watch it since the first trailer."

"Are you even in this world? This movie has been released long time ago."

"I've been busy." He shrugged.

"Too bad you didn't get to watch the beginning."

"Doesn't matter. I'll watch it later. Now go get dress in something proper, it's getting late."