Chapter s17

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, multiple thoughts filling my head.

School ended hours ago and we all came home straight. Even in the car ride my head was filled with thoughts of the boy who I wished was the last thing on my mind.

The guys noticed how I zoned out and was not participating in any of their attempts of making conversation.

Even at home laying on my comfortable bed I still think of the boy who shall not be named.

Okay, all this thinking is making me crazy.

Tired of lying in the same position for so long, I blew a puff of air and went to the washroom.

Splashing water on my face to cool down my nerves and clear my head, I couldn't help my think back to how he has changed.

The once lanky boy who also had a way of ruining my day is now broader and hotter.

Darn those biceps.

I removed my contact lenses gripped the sides of the sink tightly and looked back at the female staring at me.

Grey eyes staring back at me.

Grey eyes I hated.

Grey eyes of a monster.

He was a monster.

I groaned at the headache starting to form because of my sudden shift of thoughts.

I'm thinking about a lot today.

The mission.

My cursed eyes.

And him.

Impossibly at the same time.

I pouted slightly.

I'm hungry.

<<<<>>>>

'Bout to make a movie independent'

'Need new trucks independent'

'I need you to listen to the vision'

'All your versions sound like dirty dishes'

'I'm bout to clean em in the kitchen'

'And we're making money by the minute'

'I'm about to do it way different'

'I am just an icon living'

'I am just an icon living' (living)'

'I-i-icon living'

I am just an icon living' (living)

'I just an icon (icon)'

I mouthed the lyrics and it boomed in my ears with my eyes closed lounged on the sofa.

Suddenly my ear piece was plunged out of my ears and I looked to none other than Damian.

"What?" I said irritably.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm listening to music dumdum."

To forget about him.

Ugh.

"What kind of music?"

I rolled my eyes.

He's getting in my nerves.

"American music. Now please can I have those back?"

"Let me think-" he said as if in serious though. "No,"

He plunged the piece in his ears.

Ew. Personal hygiene dude.

He scrunched his face in disgust.

"What the hell is this thing?"

"Music," I said in a tone that said obviously.

"No, this isn't music. This is trash," He said disgusted.

"What do you suggest I listen to, K-pop?" I said jokingly.

"Not really. But why this?"

I shrugged, "Some guys at school were playing it at class plus it was really catchy."

"And you learned the lyrics like in just hours. Plus it's rap, like how?" He asked in bewildment.

I smirked, "What can I say, I'm awesome."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, take your trash music and get out of here. I want to watch TV. Now shoo," He pushed me off the couch and sat on my previous place.

"Go, or you'll make miss out on endgame,"

I gave him a look saying but you've already seen it. Why twice.

"Cause I couldn't watch it all the way from the beginning, plus who cares if I watch a movie more than once. You've watch more than enough hrvy pictures and videos to last me ten lifetimes,"

I looked at him, my face turning red but not before mumbling a string of insults at him.

"I heard that!"

Action coming your way in the next chapter