Chapter s7

I woke up earlier than usual. My eyes still heavy due to tiredness. I need to get to the base as soon as possible so they'll mention the location of our mission and we'll come pack early.

I took the hot coffee out the the coffee machine and took a long sip.

"Sis." Alfred called coming closer. I woke up earlier than him but he was already showered and dressed. He was dressed in a tight black shirt which showed out his abs and dark jeans. His hair was messy giving him an attractive look.

"What?" I asked.

"Get ready. We leave in ten minutes." I looked at the clock and it's six fifty.

Can't a girl have a little beauty sleep.

I got in the shower for two to four minutes and got out.

I dressed in a white crop top with skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and i finished exactly in ten minutes.

I went out since daddy was in another country making a business deal and won't be here till evening. I decided to let Alfred drive us to the agency.

<><<<>>><>

We arrived there just in time to meet the three grown agents in their twenties. We were the only teens that arrived early.

Ross to was there also. He wore a pale yellow shirt and white jeans. He had his hair combed neatly.

Agent McCarthy had a pink dress on with her hair in a ponytail. When she saw us she smiled.

Agent Richard just stated at us but his eyes were kind, nodding our way.

Agent Bethany looked at us, her eyes narrowed a bit and set back to normal. She wore a T-shirt which had two rings designs on it and blue jeans. Her presence felt weird. Like in a bad way, not welcoming.

"Hey, no good morning?" Someone said from behind.

I turned around and grinned.

"Hey bro." Alfred said to Michael as they did their bro handshake and hug.

"Hi Alex." He came forward and hugged me.

"Hey Mike." I hugged him back. That's when i noticed some people behind him.

"Hey." I waved at them.

There were responses of hi's and heys.

They were the agents from my school. There was two boys and three girls.

A girl came to me and she looked shy. "I'm Katherine, but you can call me Katy if you want. We take maths and drama & culture together back at school." She rambled but realised her mistake so she smiled shyly.

I smiled back at her. "Yeah i know."

"But i didn't think you notice." She said surprised.

"No, i didn't think you notice."

"Oh." Was all she said.

Then she smiled and gestured to the boy in jeans and a tight shirt showing of his biceps. He had blond hair.

"His name Arthur knight and i think he is in some classes with you cause he has some classes with me." She chuckled.

She gestured to the other girl."This is Cleo John."

"That is Hazel Francis."

She pointed to the last guy. He looked Korean but had eyes which looked black but you could see the blue in them if you take a closer look at him. Very close.

"And last but not least, Seok Si Ah. His English name is Denise."

With that, Denise came over to where we were standing and placed his hand around my shoulders. He gave me a breathtaking smile.

"I believe we've met."

"Yes. Yes we have."

He smirked. "I'm not talking about classes."

"Huh?" Now i was confused.

"I'm talking about Olivia party years ago."

I looked at him horrified. "You were present?"

"Of course i was, and even if i wasn't. I would have still found it on social media. Specifically YouTube." He said smirking.

I felt my face heat up.

I looked over to see if Alfred would see if he would help me. Or at least his reaction.

He felt like he would burst out laughing anytime soon and his eyes had the unmistakable hint of guilt. I felt somehow guilty myself.

"But don't worry, it didn't reach to that extent. Your saviour helped you out." He said smugly.

I found it amusing."So what did this mighty saviour to to help me out?"

"Let's just say he hacked into their account and deleted the upload, making it lost forever."

"So who is this saviour?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

"Isn't it obvious. Me of course." He pointed to himself with his other hand.

We all burst out laughing.

Agent McCarthy covered her mouth whilst laughing and Agent Richard chuckled.

Ross stood there smiling and Bethany just stood there, not clearly amused and just rolled her eyes.

What's her problem?

I clearly ignored her.

"So can we all be friends?" Kathy asked shyly.

I narrowed my eyes slightly."What did just say?"

Kathy looked slightly hurt and startled by my answer.

"We're already friends. I considered you guys friend the moment i set my eyes on you." I said laughing all over again.

Kathy but her hand on her hand and let out a huge breathe of relief. Then she started laughing and everyone joined in.(Excluding Bethany).

"You got me there." Kathy said when she stopped laughing.

"Yeah, you should be an actress one day." Arthur spoke and i notice his voice was silky yet somehow rough at the same time.

It felt...nice.

"No, i prefer my job. And i don't think i'll ever leave it."

Ever.

I looked at my new family. My new friends. Together we would do this mission.

We would win.