Chapter 10: Asking to the Dance

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 19 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"Yang is in her dorm as she is thinking on how she's gonna ask (Y/N) to the dance, she sits in her bed as she thinks and she felt movement on her bed as she sees Eclipse snuggling to her as she petted him and he eased into it. Then it snuggled to her as she hugged him.......................
Yang: "You really are a cute little dragon aren't ya?" (I guess he's doing this cause I like to hang out with Y/N, does he think I'm his mommy as well?)
......................she heard him growl in happiness as she petted him still, then she sees Blake as she never got any rest ever since that investigation that happened and she shakes her head. Then she wanted to figure out a way to make her rest, she goes back thinking about (Y/N) as she raises her eyebrow......................
Yang: "Where is (Y/N) by the way?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................(Y/N) is in the Emerald Forest as he is killing Grimm as he tears off an Ursa Major's head and he summons a fireball as he throws it at a Grimm as it ignites it on fire, as it breaks into little fires as it hits the other Grimm burning them to death. He then goes to his Wind Dragon Form, as he does some wind attacks as it hits the fire and makes a fire tornado engulfing the Grimm as it killed them. He switches to his Water Dragon Form as he douses the fire tornado, then he goes back to normal as he breathes out.....................
(Y/N): "Almost over did it a little bit. Now, it's time to head back."
.......................he goes back to Beacon as he stretches from his fight, he walks in the academy as he sees Yang in the distance as she's frustrated. He gets confused as he walks up to her.....................
(Y/N): "Hey Yang."
Yang: "Huh? *looks at him* Oh, hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Something wrong?"
Yang: "It's Blake, ever since we did that stupid investigation she hasn't gotten enough rest. She's still doing the investigation, she turned down Sun when he asked her to the dance and now she's still going."
(Y/N): "Why is she still investigating?"
Yang: "When Roman started helping the White Fang, she started doing this. We want her to go to the dance, but she refused still."
(Y/N): "Looks like we need to break it to her."

3rd P.O.V

......................(Y/N) is in the classroom as Yang is taking Blake the the same classroom, the door opens as (Y/N) looks at her and Blake looks at him.....................
Blake: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Blake, we had to do this. For your own good, you're gonna have to stop investigating and get some rest."
Blake: "I told you and everyone, I am not stopping."
Yang: "We're not telling you to stop, just get some rest."
Blake: "Don't you think it's weird that Roman is working with the White Fang? Why are they working together? I want to know, they hate humans."
(Y/N): "Blake, I know how you feel. It is strange that the White Fang are taking orders from Roman, but you can't-"
Blake: "What makes you care?"
(Y/N): "Blake, calm dow-"
Blake: "Why do you care? Why would you-"
(Y/N): "CAUSE I'M A DRAGON FAUNUS!"
........................Blake's eyes widen from what he said and as Yang stands next to him as Blake is in denial...................
Blake: "That's impossible, the Dragon Faunus went extinct a long time ago."
Yang: "It's true Blake, I've known before you and I knew he was telling the truth. Why do you think Eclipse is around him more when he's in the same room."
.........................Blake looks at (Y/N) as she saw his eyes and she remembers Dragon Faunus always had the same eye type he has and she is surprised now to see a legendary Faunus in front of her.....................
Blake: "Amazing. I never thought it would be true, but how're still alive?"
(Y/N): "It's a long story, just get some rest Blake. You need it, if you keep this up it will kill you. Not getting enough sleep is bad."
Blake: *looks down sad* "You're right. I'm sorry, I won't do this again."
.........................she walks off as (Y/N) and Yang kept looking at her as she does, then Yang looks at (Y/N) as she smiles..................
Yang: "Well, that was easy. She would just have continued if we didn't stop her."
(Y/N): "Yeah."
Yang: "But, hey (Y/N). *he looks at her* I also wanted to talk to you about something."
(Y/N): "What is it?"
Yang: "I-I was wondering if *blushes, then gulps* y-you w-w-would g-go to the d-dance with me?"
..........................he looks at her surprised as she had her head down nervously, (Y/N) smiles as he placed his hands on her shoulders as she looked at him.....................
(Y/N): "I would love to go to the dance with you Yang."
Yang: *looks at him surprised* "Really?"
(Y/N): "Of course, in fact I wanted to ask you before you beat me to it. So, I'll see you at the dance."
Yang: "O-Okay."

Yang P.O.V

..........................he walks out the class as Yang stayed there and she fist bumps in success, she walks back to her dorm as she sees Blake asleep and Ruby is playing with Eclipse as he runs fast around her as she looks around for him and he hides in her cape as Yang giggles at that....................
Yang: "Hey Ruby. *she looks at her* You seen Weiss anywhere?"
Ruby: "She's going to ask Neptune to the dance."
Yang: "I bet you he said no."
............................she hears the door open as Weiss runs in growling in anger as Yang looked at her.....................
Yang: "I'm guessing Neptune said no?"
Weiss: "Yes."
Ruby: "I knew it."
.............................Yang shakes her head and she goes on her bed to relax and she is excited that (Y/N) is now going to the dance with her."

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)