Chapter 24: A Dragon's Arrival

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 24 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter involving the previous two chapters,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) trained for the past long months he has improved and also his aura got way higher than anything, it goes against the power of the Maidens with the power he possesses inside him. Now he is training again as he knocks down Arthur and he breathes hard after that as he gets up with the help of his sword......................
Arthur: "Impressive, you're stronger than before (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "With this training, no one can stop me now. Not even Salem." *looks away sad*
Arthur: "What wrong?"
(Y/N): "I've been gone too long from Yang and my child, I need to let her know that I'm okay now. And our child is probably born already, I can't stay here longer."
Ira: "You don't have to. *he looks at her* It's now time for you to go fight, Yang is at Haven Academy with everyone else and they need help. Let's get you dressed in your new outfit."
......................he gets dressed in his outfit as he puts on his armor and gauntlets, he looks to see Ira walking up to him with a scarf in her hands......................
(Y/N): "What's this?"
Ira: "Your mother made this for you after you were born, she used dragon scales to make this, but it turns into a soft cloth when it was made."
(Y/N): *he takes it and feels the softness of the scarf, he smiles* "Thank you mom."
......................puts on his coat with the scarf as he walks out and heads to a pathway. He turns around and looks at them as he smiles......................
(Y/N): "Thank you. Both of you, if you can please visit me sometime."
Arthur: *nods* "Of course."
Ira: "Good luck (Y/N)."
......................he walks off down the path and as he does the brightness of the world dims which he knows he is returning to Remnant. He walks faster as he balls his hand into a fist......................
(Y/N): "All my life, I've been wanting to know who my parents are and now I do. My father is Infinitevus, King of the Dragon Faunus which makes me the Prince, and now I have a child with the woman I love, but through those years people have died because of the Grimm and White Fang and I hated myself for not doing anything about before I joined Beacon. But, now this time it's different. *starts running* I swear I will not LET ANYONE DIE!"
......................he runs as fast as he can, he yells as he kept going and he starts igniting on fire as it doesn't burn him which form into fire wings, he jumps into the air and flies to Haven Academy......................

3rd P.O.V

......................Adam and Mercury were gonna kill Yang, but a bright light appears along with a wind gust as (Y/N) is blocking Adam's sword and holding Mercury's foot as their faces show fear as everyone looks in happiness and shock while Yang cries seeing someone who she believed was dead......................
(Y/N): "Sorry I'm late Yang."
Yang: "(Y/N)!"
Adam: "I-It can't be!"
Mercury: "You're-"
......................he pushes them back making fly away from them and the fall on the ground, (Y/N) helps Yang us while he stood up. She hugged him as he hugged back, Yang cries into his jacket while she hugged him tight......................
Yang: "I missed you."
(Y/N): "I missed you too."
Adam: *gets up* "How? *(Y/N) stops hugging Yang as he looked at him* How are you alive!?"
(Y/N): "Simple, you think an explosion like that which I caused is gonna kill me and also a Dragon Grimm killing me? You're stupid than I thought."
Mercury: "Now this isn't going as planned, but that's not gonna stop us. What should we do Cinder?"
Cinder: "Just kill him!"

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)