Chapter 22: Haven Academy

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 22 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"After Yang drove a long way to find her mother and at the same time reuniting with Weiss, her mother decided to open a portal for her to go to Haven. She reunited with her sister and now they're sitting around the table as they get ready to eat......................
Ruby: "So Yang, was the baby a boy or a girl?"
Weiss: "Oh right, I forgot to ask myself."
Nora: "Come on Yang, don't hold out on us."
Yang: "Okay, okay. It was a boy I gave birth to."
Pyrrha: "Aw, that's sweet."
Qrow: "What's his name?"
Yang: "I named him Zakariah, and *takes out her scroll* here's a picture of him."
Ruby: *looks at him, squeals in excitement* "He's so cute!"
Pyrrha: "He is cute."
Jaune: "Wow, it's so weird that the baby is a Dragon Faunus."
Qrow: "Which you gotta be careful Yang, *they look at him* cause if the word gets out, multiple attempts will be made where that baby will be taken away, along with Eclipse and Luna. With those three being the remaining Dragon Faunus, they are in danger."
Yang: *nods* "I know, which is why I won't let anything happen to them and if anyone tries to take them away they will get what's coming to them."
......................after that Yang is in her room that she's staying in while she's at Haven, she hears a knock at her door and Ruby walks in looking sad which confused her......................
Yang: "Ruby what's wrong?"
Ruby: "I want to apologize for no being there when Zakariah was born, I had to protect Pyrrha and I didn't know if you were angry that I wasn't there. And I'm sorry-"
Yang: *hugs her* "It's alright, after this you will see him. He will be happy to meet his aunt Ruby."
......................Ruby hugs back, after that she lays down and she takes one look out the window to see the cracked moon. She smiles and starts crying remembering (Y/N).....................
Yang: (I wish you were right beside me Y/N. I still miss you.)

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

......................it's the next day and everyone is in a room where the headmaster is there and Raven was there, she opened a portal where everyone who was responsible for the destruction of Beacon walked through which making everyone surprised......................
Yang: "W-What are you doing!?"
Mercury: "What? Aren't you happy to see old friends."
Ruby: "What's going on here?"
Cinder: "Well, one I am here to get the power I wanted and two what happened at Beacon will happen here. And you're not stopping us."
Pyrrha: "You will never destroy Haven, you'll have to get through us."
Hazel: "Then we'll just kill you all."
????: "Wait!"
......................they look at the voice to see Adam Taurus walk in with his hand on the hilt of his weapon which makes Yang get in fighting stance after what happened at Beacon with Blake......................
Hazel: "Adam, you're supposed to be getting ready."
Adam: "I have one things to say before this fight happens, that blonde girl *points at Yang* needs to live. Cause I heard the Dragon Faunus from Beacon saying she was pregnant and I realized she was pregnant with a Dragon Faunus child."
Yang: *eyes widen in shock* (Damn!)
Emerald: "Is that so?"
Adam: "And with that I thought of a Dragon Faunus in the White Fang, it will benefit us well. She will tell us where that baby is."
Mercury: "Don't worry, we'll get her talking."
......................they rush in and started fighting as Yang focuses on Mercury, she blocks his attacks and follows up with a punch that launches him into the wall. Emerald runs to her and she blocks her attacks, and she threw her at a pillar which cracked on contact as she groans, they both get up and blocks their attacks and she held Mercury's leg and Emerald's arm......................
Mercury: "This will end if you tell us where your kid is Yang."
Yang: "NEVER!"
Emerald: "Maybe we need to beat it out of her."
Mercury: "Or, we could get her sister talking."
......................Yang activates her semblance and she beats them down, Adam rushes at her and she blocks his attacks with her gauntlets and proceeds to fight him. She dodged and blocked his attacks, Yang punched him in the gut which Mercury took the opportunity and drop kicked her, she rolls on her feet. But, Emerald trips her with her weapon with the chain and Yang grunts in pain......................
Ruby: "YANG!"
......................Ruby rushes at Emerald pushing her back as they fight, Yang tries to get up only to be knocked down by Mercury and Adam placed his sword at her neck making her freeze in fear......................
Adam: "Listen here blondie, tell us where your Dragon Faunus child is and you will live."
Yang: "Never. I will not tell you where my child is, I will protect him."
Mercury: "We could get her sister to talk, she does live with her."
Adam: "I see. So we have two options, but I feel like killing a human. But, I'll inure you badly."
......................Adam raised his sword in the air and Mercury raises his leg in the air getting ready to hit her, everyone tries to stop them from hurting her. But, they get interrupted by everyone else, Yang closes her eyes getting ready for the impact as she started crying, outside of Haven a fireball is seen heading there. It breaks through the ceiling as a bright light is seen along with a. Wind gust happening at the same time......................

(A/N: Arrival music starts here.)

......................after the wind gust stops and the light goes away everyone looks as their eyes widen at what they're seeing...................
Jaune: "No way!"
Ren: "It can't be!"
......................Adam's sword is blocked by a spiked gauntlet that doesn't penetrate it as Mercury's foot is being held, Yang opens her eyes to look and she looks with shock on her face......................
Pyrrha: "Is that-"
Nora: "It is!"
Ruby: "He's-"
......................Yang starts crying as she understands who she is looking at, the person was smiling and he looked at her. She saw his face which makes her happy to see someone that makes her happy to see."
(Y/N): "Sorry I'm late Yang."
Yang: "(Y/N)!"

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said. See y'all next time.)