Chapter 19: Battle to Defend Beacon and Vale

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 19 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After acouple of days of the Vytal Festival, Vale and Beacon is now being attacked by Grimm as the White Fang are bring Grimm into Beacon, (Y/N) is fighting them both off as he rips a Beowolve's top head off and throws it's body into more Grimm knocking them off the cliff. A Ursa Major appears and it rushes at him, but he punched it so hard in the gut his hand broke through its body killing the Grimm, a roar is heard as he sees a Grimm dragon flying around Beacon and dropping Grimm off its body......................
(Y/N): "Holy crap that's a big Grimm, wait a minute. A Grimm Dragon? *eyes widen* That's the one my father fought years ago."
Infinitevus: "Yes son, that's the Grimm I sealed away for a long time. The moment it sees you, it will attempt to kill you."
(Y/N): "What should I do?"
Infinitevus: "You need to focus on finding Yang. She is pregnant with your child, so you need to find her."
......................he runs around Beacon looking for Yang to make sure she's safe, along the way he fight through White Fang Soldiers that stood in his way. He hears a grunt as he looks in the building to see Blake on the ground with Adam Taurus over her with his sword in hand, he looks at Yang standing there and he saw him smirk. (Y/N) turns into his Ice Dragon Form and he appears in front of him to push him back with an ice wave making him crash into a broken table, he looks at Yang as she runs up to him.....................
(Y/N): "Yang, are you okay?"
Yang: "Yes, I'm fine."
(Y/N): *he places his hand over her stomach as he felt the heartbeat of his child* "Our kid is okay, where's Eclipse and Luna?"
Yang: "I told my Uncle Qrow to get them back to my dads house, they're safe."
......................he hears grunting as he sees Adam breaking out and (Y/N) stands there......................
(Y/N): "Yang get Blake outta here, I got his asshole. And get to safety, you're pregnant so you can't fight. I know you have that unbreakable aura shield, but I don't wanna take any chances."
Yang: "Okay. *runs up to him as she kisses him* "Come back to me."
(Y/N): "I will!"
......................she helps Blake up as they run off, (Y/N) looks at Adam while he grabbed his sword and unsheathed it. He slowly walks towards Adam as he activated his Fire Dragon Form, Adam gets out and he looked at (Y/N)......................
Adam: "And who might you be?"
(Y/N): "The man who's gonna kick your ass. You threatened my girlfriend, I can tell how she was scared to fight you when you looked at her."
Adam: "So that blonde is your girlfriend, don't worry. You'll be joining her after I kill you."
......................Adam rushed at him as (Y/N) did and their weapons collided, they fight with flames coming off (Y/N)'s sword while he swings his sword fighting Adam. During that Adam attacks pushing (Y/N) back, but he guts a cut on his chest as he groans in pain with his flesh from the wound burning from the slash. (Y/N) turns into his lightning and thunder dragon form with the blade of his sword sparking, he rushed at him causing Adam to block, but he suddenly gets electrocuted from the lightning as it went through his blade to him making him scream in pain, after that ended he passes out from the pain and (Y/N) looked at him as he growls in anger. He runs out to see everyone exhausted, he sees Ruby running up the Beacon tower and he quickly runs up there past her to see a woman in a red dress and Pyrrha on the ground with the woman pointing her bow at her getting ready to kill her. (Y/N) reacts by appearing in front of her as he lunched her in the face stopping Pyrrha's death, the woman shoots a fireball at him which he easily catches and he absorbs it and punched her in the face on her eye as she screams in pain from the fire burning her eye, the Grimm Dragon appears as it gets ready to shoot a fireball at them. Suddenly Ira appears to summon a shield holding it back with a shield......................
(Y/N): "Ira!"
Ruby: "Pyrrha are you okay?"
Pyrrha: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine."
Ira: "(Y/N), get those tow outta here while I hold it back."
(Y/N): "What!? No, I'm not letting you die."
Ruby: "You know her (Y/N)?"
Ira: "I said go!"
......................she does a teleportation magic under them, but (Y/N) jumps in the air and stabs the Grimm in the eye as it roars in pain. He shakes him off its head as he looses his sword and guns, he does a fireball attack that hits it as it roars in pain; suddenly the tail swing around hitting (Y/N) as he crashes on the ground next to Ira, his armor and jacket is destroyed and it goes to attack again making Ira do the shield again......................
Ira: "(Y/N), you need to leave! I can't hold this for long."
(Y/N): "I'm not gonna stop till this thing is dead, and I'm gonna save Beacon along with everyone else. So, I'm not leaving!"
Ira: "(Y/N), you must live. It's the only we to defeat her."
(Y/N): "Who? Who are you and my father talking about?"
Ira: "Salem. *he looks at her with his eyes widen* She created this thing, even the Grimm are created by her, you must live to fight her."
......................the shield breaks as (Y/N) runs to help her, but Ira looks at him as she cupped his cheeks and she smiles with tears in her eyes.......................
Ira: "It's up to you now; my nephew."

3rd P.O.V

......................his eyes widen hearing those words, suddenly the shield broke and (Y/N) is pushed back from the blast as he sees Ira hit and he falls off the tower as he falls to the ground. He lands on the ground as he breathes hard after that, Adam is seen crawling away in pain, and Cinder is held by Emerald and Mercury as she his her hand over her eye. (Y/N)'s eyes widen as he realized that the woman who helped him understand who he is was his aunt, he balls his hand into a fist as he starts crying......................

(A/N: Transformation music starts here.)

(Y/N): (Salem, that bitch! She drove my Faunus species to extinction, created all these Grimm, and killed my family! And now my aunt, the only family? She won't get away with this, she won't-)
......................he felt a huge surge of power coursing through his body as he opens his eyes as they transformed from human looking eyes to dragon eyes......................
(Y/N): "SHE WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!"
......................he yells at the top of his lungs while looking at the sky and his body gets covered in fire like aura as he did, the aura shoots at the sky with the glow shining bright as it went over the city. Everyone looks at him to see that where it came form as they looked in amazement, Adam looks and Cinder does as well. What everyone saw making them surprised was (Y/N) was more bulkier and his body was covered in dragon scales, he fingernails grew longer and sharper with his teeth sharp as well along with his hair longer. Everyone looks in amazement to see what is happening......................
Random Male Student 1: "No way, he's a Dragon Faunus!"
Random Male Student 2: "They didn't go completely extinct!"
......................Adam drops his sword as he goes to his knees to see what was in front of him......................
Adam: "I lost to a Dragon Faunus? They didn't go extinct, they live."
......................Cinder looked in shock as Emerald and Mercury shared the same reaction......................
Emerald: "He, he is- A Dragon-"
Mercury: "A Dragon Faunus, they're not extinct."
......................Yang looks at him amazed to see the power he has unleashed, the Dragon Faunus turns his attention to him while he looked at it with rage. It roars at him and it focuses his attention towards him and (Y/N) growls in anger while he stared at it."
(Y/N): "This time, you're gonna die you monster! I will kill you!"

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)