Chapter 20: Battle Between Two Dragons

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 20, of this story and from the previous chapter and the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter, also one thing to clear up. The transformation in the previous chapter that was mentioned isn't the Dragon Rize power, it's called:

Dragon Charge:
Gives the Dragon Faunus more power, strength, and speed when activated; features shown for the transformation is scales being changed on the body and the body is muscular beyond the normal body like. The scales are indestructible which makes regular weapons and bullets useless against the power, only certain weapons can break through the scales or someone or something with a stronger attack.

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"The Grimm Dragon roars in anger as (Y/N) stood there angry after finding out that Ira was his Aunt the entire time, when that happened he activated another one of the Dragon Faunus power he has within him. He looks at the Grimm Dragon in anger as he breathes hard, everyone around him looked shocked or surprised to see what he really is, except Yang and Blake who already knew what he was before today. (Y/N) yells as dragon like aura wings appear on his back as he gets in a fighting pose......................
(Y/N): "You won't be sealed again you monster, you will DIE!"

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

.....................(Y/N) flies at the Grimm Dragon and he lunched it in the gut making it roar in pain, he followed up with rapid punches with a kick making it fly across the land and crashes through the forest. It gets up to roar in anger, it shoots fireballs at him which he dodges every single one of them while at the same time charging at it; he points his fists at it as he yells in anger to crash into the Grimm Dragon like speeding bullet making it goes in the ground. Everyone ran to see what was happening with a dust cloud from the impact blocking what was happening, the Grimm Dragon flies out with (Y/N) behind it......................
Jaune: "What happened? How is (Y/N) changed to that?"
Ren: "It must be the power of a Dragon Faunus, they have a power that no one else can do."
......................(Y/N) gets closer to the dragon, but it hits him with its tail as he flies into the school, but breaks out to launch a barrage of fireballs at it. They explode on impact making it roar in pain, (Y/N) punches it which hits the leg making it break off and the Grimm Dragon roars in pain from the attack, he follows with a lightning barrage from his Lighting and Thunder Dragon Form with chunks of its body breaking off. The Grimm Dragon takes the opportunity and shoots a fireball at him which strikes him with s one there, as it cleared (Y/N) is seen unharmed from the attack which surprised everyone......................
Weiss: "He survived it!"
Pyrrha: "Not even a single scratch on him either."
Nora: "He's definitely strong."
......................the Grimm Dragon charges at him with it roaring in anger, but (Y/N) does the same as they collided and a wind force happens where the trees shook. Everyone hides behind broken pieces of the school and they look to see (Y/N) flying in the air with the Grimm Dragon being pushed by him, it roars trying to break out of his grasp to reach him, but it didn't work. (Y/N) kicks it in the air as it regained its flight by spinning around, (Y/N) does a water saw with ice on the outside as he throws it cutting off the wing making it roar in pain again. It slowly falls outta the sky and it charges up its fire attack, (Y/N) looks at Beacon to see everyone especially Yang, he looks down and he looks at it with his hands glowing with fire slowly appearing in his hands................
(Y/N): "Time to finish this." (This is for you dad. And you too, Aunt Ira!)
......................the fire in his hands spins into a circular motion and he flies at fast speed towards the Dragon Grimm, he yells in anger while he continues flying towards it and he flies in the mouth. He reaches his hands forward to of a dragon flame attack, the Grimm Dragon roars in pain as fire came out his wounds and it glows during that, everyone's eyes widen realizing what was happening as they ran to the Bullheads. Yang tried to stay, but Ruby and Blake drags her back......................
Yang: "No, let me go."
Blake: "Yang, we gotta go!"
Yang: "(Y/N)!"
.....................it glows brighter and it explodes which sends out a massive light along with a burning wave that kills the flying Grimm, (A/N: End the music here.) everyone looked to see what was happening while Yang watched in shock and denial, she reaches towards it as she cried with her tears landing on the Bullhead floor. Everyone else had sympathy looking faces as they fly away from the city......................

Yang P.O.V
Timeskip-3 Months Later

......................after three month of the incident, Yang is sitting in the living room with Eclipse and Luna sitting next to her with Eclipse laying his head on her lap while he takes a nap and Luna watches TV. Yang is wearing a dress while that was happening and the most noticeable thing while she wore the dress was her stomach is big now, she rubs her stomach thinking about the one thing she is looking forward to and that's being a mom with (Y/N)'s kid. Ruby ran off with Team JNPR, Blake ran as well, Weiss went back to Atlas with her father, and she stayed home thinking about everything. She hears the door open and close as she looked to see her dad walking in with some stuff......................
Taiyang: "Hey Yang."
Yang: "Hey dad, what's all that?"
Taiyang: "Stuff my grandchild of course, I got too excited and bought some stuff."
Yang: *shakes her head* "Dad, it's been three months and you're already buying things for my baby. Couldn't you have waited?"
Taiyang: "Yang, you may be pregnant. But, it's a Dragon Faunus you're giving birth to and I don't know how long the baby will be born, and I heard that Faunus pregnancies are shorter than a regular pregnancy. So, I had to get started."
Yang: *chuckles, then she sighs in sadness*
Taiyang: "You miss him don't you?"
Yang: *nods* "Yeah. *looks at Eclipse and Luna* The three of us do."
Taiyang: "I'm sure he'll be happy to see that you're okay, well I'm getting started on the crib."
......................she shakes her head at what he said, she rubbed her stomach again with a smile on her face. She looks outside the window to see the sunlight beaming in the window, she slowly cries while she did, but she rubbed her eyes wiping away her tears as she thought on her child."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)