Before We Begin...

Well hello there! If you're here, I'm assuming you found this book interesting enough to click on it, or someone recommended it to you. In either case, I'm very glad you're here, and I hope you enjoy reading! 

Before we begin, though, I have a few things I need to say. So first, I'll let you know that this work has only been posted to Wattpad.com! If you're reading this on any other site, it's been plagiarized, so any comments, feedback, or support you give aren't coming my way. If you're reading this anywhere other than Wattpad, please report it to that site's administrators and let me know as well. Thank you.

Second, no need to worry about "spamming" me with votes and comments. I quite enjoy that, to be honest. *slurps hungrily* 😆 

And while we're on comments, feel free to just be yourself, whether that's Formal Critic™ mode, Wat's Happenin' Bro This Is Rad™ mode, or whatever you like. Be weird, be funny, be boring, I don't care, just don't be disrespectful and/or hateful, either to me or your fellow readers. 

(Speaking of critics, if you do have some constructive criticism [key word there] or even just notice a typo, please let me know. None of us are perfect, not even me. 😂) 

Alright, so I've got some gratitude to spread around, and then we're done here. 

I feel bad for not mentioning this in the first draft of this page here, but if this story would've died as just a seed of an idea in my mind, if it weren't for an encouraging word from -korious in the author's note in the beginning of her work, "The Destiny Of Three", which I definitely recommend reading, by the way. So big thank you to you, Kit, for that encouragement. 😀

I'd like to thank my friend and fellow writer Fennagin for making the stunning cover of book for me! (You should check out her writings too, if you have time. I'm particularly loving her story, "Silent Soldiers".) 

I'd also like to thank parv779 , AbigailBucks , and InkedWithStardust so much for reading the teaser snippet of the first chapter of this story and giving some feedback and inspiration. We might not have even gotten to this point if it weren't for their encouragement. So again, a big THANK YOU to you three! 😁 

Alright, so without further ado, I'll give ya'll a cast list, and then we'll be onto the first chapter! 

(Disclaimer: The way I write my author's notes doth not reflectest upon the style I chooseth to write the main body of my text, so judge not now, and refrain from doing so until thou finisheth at least the first chapter. 😂)