7: Waking To You

Niara Verano

8:30am June13 2019

I woke up with a head ache indicating that I blacked out last night. I checked my phone seeing it was a friday and I had a date with Kordell. Rolling over I saw two of my medicine pills set on the table  then I looked down and saw Kordell laid on a blanket that was spread across the floor. He was on his phone and I didn't even realize I was staring.

"You up mamas". He said in a groggy morning voice that I wouldve never thought was so sexy until I met him.

"Hmm". I hummed not taking my stare of him damn why is he so sexy and why does he make me feel things I never felt before.

"Like what you see huh"? He asked sitting up on the floor. I liked how he slept on the floor and didn't just sleep on my bed without my permission but if he did I wouldn't complain but it's just things like this that makes him different than his brother.

Kordell was kind ,nice and always considering others feelings and not just his own and Marcus is the complete opposite but maybe it was just an act.

"No I was thinking if I stopped talking you'll shut up cause your breath stinks". I lied chuckling softly.

"Better hush before I put you in your place". He smirked getting up to go to the bathroom.

2 minutes he came out with washed hands(cause he aint nasty like you).

"I gotta go make sure Mar got his shit outta my house and prepare for our date later today". Kordell said putting on his hoodie from last night.

"Oh ok and I hope you're  not kicking him out cause of me cause It aint worth it  my Azure is already dead so might as well just live with it". I said over the situation I could never forgive Marcus but I had to live with it.

"Yeah I understand allat but I don't want no child killer in  my home and shit sucks cause he expecting a baby in 8 months and I don't want nothing happening to my niece/nephew". Kordell said honestly.

"That's understandable". I smiled I was sitting at the end of the bed swinging my legs bak and forth.

He walked towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Kiala bringing your car and Imma tell her to bring you food if you want."He smirked cupping my cheeks.

"That will be lovely thank you". I smilled.

"Anything for you". He winked then left.

But it finally hit me

He knows about my dad...

● ● ● ● ●

Kordell Nefulla

8:47am June13 2019

I felt bad for Niara after what I heard last night. But now I finally knew why she was so hurt. And I wanted to make her mine. I just wanted to make her smile and laugh. For her to be excited while I spoiled her. For her to want me how I did. For her to be happy.

And I was gonna show her how much I cared tonight. 

Walking in the living room I saw Zuri sobbing. She had bruises all over her face and neck.

I know this nigga did not hit a pregnant lady.

"What happened to you"? I asked with anger as she flinched at my appearance.

I-um...I don't know what you're talking about but if you wanna get a better look at my body we could go upstairs ." She said smirking

This bitch

"Just because you a hoe don't mean imma help you in your hoe ass ways. My brother might have betrayed me but I will never be the same". I said looking at her in disgust and she got up and grabbed me by the shirt.

"But last year when you fucked me at the party it wasn't a problem huh". She whispered in my ears.

"I'll admit last year I didn't make the best of the choices I was under a lot of stress and that caused me to do a lot of things I regret and you are one of them so could you please get your paws off me". I said throwing her off me watching as she landed on the couch she got up instantly storming to me.

 "Listen up pussy ass nigga if you don't want me to tell your dumbass brother that you raped me that night I suggest you act nice to me while I'm carrying your secret. Now we can do this the easy way we can go upstairs to my room or I can watch  you lose your relationship with your brother your only brother". She smirked.

At this point I've already disowened Marcus but if She tells him that he can call the police on me and since it's been long ago theres really nothing to be done but I was going to tell him before her but had a plan.

I picked her up and started going upstairs and heard her squeal but instead of going to her bedroom I threw her in the attic and locked the door it was dark in there and she probably rolled down the stairs but now I didn't care.

I went to Marcus room noticing it was being demolished witch was bad cause I wanted him gone before I came home. I had to admit I am so disappointed in him. I know he thought he did the right thing but that wasn't the right thing.

Plus he made my Niara in more pain than she had already been through.

I walked to Marcus room throwing his clothes in one of his suite case and all his other shit too then throwing it out of his room then Zuri's shit too before throwing them down stairs. 

"Yo what the fuck". I heard Marcus say while running up the stairs.

"I told you to get ya shit and leave". I shrugged. "Oh and one year ago Zuri fucked me so yea thats your baby mama". I said chuckling as I saw his eyes filled with anger. I wasn't gonna apologize because Zuri doesn't know he has another baby momma so that sucks for her. I made my way to the artic pulling her out and threw her to Marcus and watched as they left.

Now to get ready for my date.....