Summer school

"Last day of summer school! We lived, we laughed, we learned. Some of us more than others" Mr.I informed us. "Yay, we did it. We had no fun all summer. Whoo." Walt said while doing jazz hands. "You know next time you are gonna see me I'm gonna be Wearing my fall shorts. Hey Marisol, what are you selling?" Mr.I said and asked the girl who had her laptop open with her headphones on. You know those people that work at McDonald's use to take your order. He continued trying to take a guess on what she's selling when she shushed him. "Shh" she said while holding a finger to his face. "Yes, solar power is expensive, but what price do you put on saving the planet" she asked whoever she was on the phone with. Mr.I leans over to me and Lorenzo and says. "Here comes the kill shot" and turns to her and says "Finish him" in this weird voice. "Yeah, well do you know who thanks me every day for putting panels on our house?" She asked the person then continued "My grandchildren" wow I didn't know she was a grandma. "Great I'll have my assistant call you to set up an appointment" she says and hangs up the phone. "Yeah! You know I've seen Teen Mom but I never seen Teen Grandma" Mr.I told her. "Well, I'm selling solar panels I've got two grandkids, when I'm signing people up for wrongful death lawsuits I'm a widow from Detroit and when I work at 7-Eleven, I got a brother who's a UFC fighter waiting in the parking lot" Marisol told the class. "Well, I'm excited to meet your grandkids and I'm so sorry for your loss and remind me to never mess with your brother" Mr.I said. wait she has a brother!? I'm so confused. "Wait a minute. I love UFC can your brother hook us up with tickets" Lorenzo asked Marisol. "Lorenzo" Mr.I said and chuckled "her brother are as real as her grandkids" he continued. "Great, so where are we at with the tickets" Walt asked. I decided to speak up. "Pay attention fool, her stupid grandkids have them" People tried to hide their laughs. Marisol just smiled at me. Mr.I was talking about how it feels like we've been in this room all summer then he started acting out the other people that didn't have summer school and Walt laughed again at Oral. Then Mikey walked in sighin. "Sorry I'm late. I was watching that Lincoln documentary you told us to" he said. "Lincoln was a real badass" Walt said and I continued for him. "Yeah! No president killed more vampires than that guy" I said. "Not that documentary but a very underrated film" he said I looked at the inside of my desk. I was so hungry. I decided to take some of the fries and put them in my mouth. I looked up and saw Mikey looking at me. "Give me some" he mouth to me. I looked at Mr. I and saw he was talking to Grace so I throw some at him. Mr.I came over to me. "How about you Olivia" he asked me. My mouth was full of fries so I tried to say yes. "What's in your mouth" he asked, I took Lorenzo hand and put the fries that were in my mouth into his hands. "Nothing" Lorenzo cringed at the warm feeling. While Everyone else laughed. We walked outside the classroom to go. Mikey came up from behind and gave me a hug and kiss me on the check. I'm pretty sure I was red. We started talking and walked home. We were outside my house when he stopped in front of me. We were starring at each other for what feels like forever. He started leaning in and I started leaning in when I felt his lips on mine I swear I felt fireworks. We pulled sways only for him to grab my head and pull me towards him and kiss him again. After the kiss we hugged and I walked into the house. Wow. I just got kissed by Mikey. Later that day I was laying in bed with my laptop open watching Netflix, when I got a ft request from Mikey. I answered and we talked the whole night. I fell asleep while on ft.