Bullying

Olivia's POV
I spot Lorenzo picking up his stuff that were on the floor. "Lorenzo" I said while walking up to him. "Not today, Satan!" he yelled while backing up to his locker and putting his hand to his heart panting. It's just you,liv" he said while putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah" I said while giving him a look. "Hey" he said picking up his things from the floor. "Where were you" I asked him, giving him a look but this time a concern look. He picked his stuff then put it in his locker then closed it. "Oh you know" he said you could hear nervous from his voice. "No I don't. Is someone bullying you Lo. Hey you know I'm here for you right. You can tell me anything " I said while lowering my voice. He got mad and said. "Really, how come I have to tell you everything but you can't tell me about how your mom left you or how Mikey cheated on you" he said while yelling the last part. Which got people staring at us. I looked around. "I'm sorry" I said lowering my voice again. "No, I'm sorry, I guess you dont consider me as your bestfriend" he said mad. I never seen him so mad before. A tear rolled down my eye as I see him walk away not turning back. I sighed and saw dad walk by. "What just happened" I asked myself. I walked to dads class and sat down and saw that Lorenzo moved his seat to sit next to Walt. Wow, did I lose my bestfriend. I lost everyone, my dad, my mom, Mikey, Marisol, and now Lorenzo and possibly Walt. I looked up to dad and saw that he was looking at me then at Lorenzo then he started looking at what used to be our group when the phone rang. "Hello, Mr.Iglesias speaking." He said then paused for a little bit everyone looking at him. "Um he's not suppose to" he said with wide eyes. "He's not aloud to" everyone stopped what he did to look. "Hello. Hello.HELLO" he said while yelling the last one and hanging up the phone. "Rude" he said while giving the phone a look. "Who was that Mr.Iglesias" Marisol asked him. He turned to me and said "what ever you do don't go with him" I was confused. Until the Principal Madison came into the class. "Olivia, your dad is here to pick you up" she said making everyone look at me. I turned to dad. "Come on" she said. I shook my head. "I can't" I said. "He's on the list, he can't pick her up" Dad told her. "He's her dad" she said. "Okay, and as her legal guardian I'm not gonna except him to take her with him" dad said while coming up behind me. I look around seeing everyone staring at me. Principal Madison seem to notice and said "We'll discuss this in my office" and walked out. "Don't worry, he's not gonna take you." Dad told me. "Can I be excuse" I asked and walked out and went to the bathroom.

Hope you guys liked it, it isn't much cuz I have to go to sleep I have to go to school tomorrow and thanks to the one who helped me with the idea that her dad should come back you know who you are. I'll try to update again sometime tomorrow