Talent show

Olivia's POV
When I got home I went straight to sleep. I decided to stay home yesterday and dad was perfectly fine with it, but now I have to go today. I'm kinda running late today and I know you might be saying. How are you running late when you live with your teacher. I don't know. So I walked into class and everyone turns to look at me. I looked at Lorenzo but he turned away. I sighed and went to my seat. When I sat down I heard the sound of desk moving away from me. I sighed once again and looked down. I guess it's true I really did lose everyone. I looked at Mikey just to see him talking to Marisol with a big smile on his face, staring at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world. I'm guessing dad notice and decided to help me out and came over and whispered in my ear "Hey so there's this new group of people and I was wondering if you would like to show them around" I nodded and got up. I gave him a soft smile. When I went to Principal Madison's office I see a group of about 6 kids. Wow he wasn't lying. (So I decided to do kinda like a cross over with Girl meets world and I'm gonna have like a little bit of Lucas and Olivia or Josh and Olivia and I know he's older then them but for the book he's like one year he's like Lucas and I'll probably add more characters from other tv shows like Teen wolf and etc)
"Okay good, he send you and not another one" Principal M said. "Guys this is Olivia, she has the same schedule as you guys, Olivia this is Riley, Maya, Farkle, Lucas, Zay, Josh, and Smackle" she continued. I smiled at them. Then I started the tour. "Hi I'm Riley, you are gonna be our third Bestfriend" she stated while smiling. The group except Maya cleared their throats. "Oh come on third girl bestfriend" Maya started. They all nodded. I mean I could use some friends. I showed them around, when we got to Dads class, we Entered to see them talking. "Olivia, your entering the talent show" dad told me. "Really dad" I said. "Si" he said. "Dad?!?!" The group behind me asked. "This is Mr.Iglesias also my Dad" I told them. I sat down at my seat and the group followed and sat next to me. I smiled a little and looked at Lorenzo and he shakes his head. Zay came up to me and and ask me if I want to hear an interesting story of Lucas, I said sure. He told how he rode a sheep and didn't even last three seconds. Lucas leaned over and slapped the back of his head. "Bro" Lucas said. "What she forced me" Zay said. I looked at him confused. "How did she forced you" Lucas asked with an annoyed look on his face. "I asked if she wanted to hear an interesting story about you and she said yes" Zay explained. I laughed. Dad looked at me and smiled. That was the first time in about a week where I actually laughed. I might actually have friends.