Full hearts, Clear backpacks

Olivia POV
"All right, gang, I'd ask you how your summer was, but since we spent it together, I know it was awesome" Mr.I said. "It's like we never left" Mikey said. Which then Lorenzo said. "Whoa! You know, maybe we never did" while looking around the room. "The gum I put under here is still soft." Walt said while putting the gum in his mouth. "And minty" he continued. "Disgusting, and yet not surprising" Marisol commented. "You Guys did such a great job in summer school, it gave me an idea" Mr.I told us. "I want our class to represent the school in this year's academic decathlon at the end of this semester" he continued. Which got Mikey to scoffed and say, "that's what the honors students do". "Yeah well you could challenge them and beat them" he told Mikey. "Who's in" Mr.I asked. Nobody said anything. "In what" I asked confused. Everyone except Mikey, Mr.I, Lorenzo, Walt, and Marisol sighed and gave me a look. I kinda felt bad and put my head down. Grace downloaded this app that has sound affects and she put the cricket chipping. "Nice one Grace, I see you downloaded the heckler app" Mr.I told Grace. I kinda zoned out a little bit since I was kinda embarrassed. "Good morning Mr. Iglesias, good morning students" Carlos said while coming into the class with a box. I looked up and saw it was him and put my head back down quickly, he would always make me feel a type a way, like if I was stupid and I know he would talk about me to the other teachers. "And if all goes smoothly, Principal Madison will allow me to place that position on my business card" Carlos said. "What's a business card" I asked him, while Lorenzo nodded at my question. "Something you'll probably never have" Carlos said answering my question. See there he goes again making me feel a way. People around me ohh at his reply so I just looked back down and decided to keep my mouth quiet for the rest of the day. A tear threaten to fall from my eyes but I try to hold it back, when he left Marisol and Walt got up and started taking out clear backpacks, Walt put one on my desk and Marisol did the same with Mikey. "Wait... there's a paper due? It's the first day" Mikey said well asked and raised his hand up for Mr.I. "I need a extension" he continued. Everything kinda went fast then we walked out of the room. I didn't really wanna be here anymore will at least for today, I went to the nurse and told her I wasn't feeling well. Not a total lie I wasn't. She called my mom and she came to pick me up and drop me home then left to work. During the rest of the day I kept getting text messages from Mikey, Marisol,Lorenzo, and Walt asking me where I go and telling me how they protested for the clear backpacks and stuff I didn't answer them. I was lying in bed watching Mean girls when I notice my mom hasn't came back and it's about to be 10, that's strange, she's usually back at 8:30 latest 9:35 I decided to call her but it said she changed her phone number. I didn't really know what to do, so I decided to lock the doors and go to sleep I have school tomorrow, i'll see her in the morning.
The next day
I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:30. Snap I'm late for school. I got dressed in white, not to short not to long short, shorts and a champion sweater and ran downstairs. No sign of my mom again and grabbed my money and an apple and left for school. I missed Mr.I classed so I just went to my hiding spot. (I don't know if they have a library but they will in this story) i walked into the library and sat down in the back Conor and read my book to myself. The rest of the day went by quickly considering I didn't see the 'gang' the while since I missed Mr.I class and they were protesting. I walked home as fast as I could and changed into something I could go to sleep. 8:30 rolled around, and still no sign of my mom.
Time skip
It's been a week now and still no sign, that's when I realized my mom left me, just like my dad. I haven't been to school in a week and I go tomorrow. I haven't talked to none of them either I see all the messages they send me but I don't respond back.
(It's gonna get a little confusing) Flash back
Mikey POV
I walked into class and notice Olivia's desk is still empty. I'm worried for her I haven't heard or seen her in a week. Before I knew it class was over but Mr.Iglesias stopped me and said he wanted to talk.
"Hey Mikey you heard from Olivia" he asked me. "No and I'm kinda worried" I told him