Little something Girl meets first date

I'm just gonna post this and tell me what y'all think.
Olivia's POV (so im going to use episodes from both shows)
It's been about a week, I've been practicing a song for the talent show which is coming up in like three weeks. I've also been hanging out with Riley, Maya and her group. I close my locker and turn to Riley and Maya and smackle who are talking about how they are planning are going on a triple well quadruple date but I didn't have a date. I see the boys, Josh Lucas Zay and Farkle come down the stairs looking at us. Josh smiles at me I smile back about to walk up to them when dad and Corey or Mr.Matthew whatever you wanna call him (Riley's Dad also dads co teacher) came and picked up Riley and me screaming No and took us to dads class and closed the door. Everyone in the class stopped talking or doing to look at us. Me and Riley looked at them two with wide eyes. "Are you crazy" we asked them. "Olivia Riley I'm begging you stay in never land don't grow up"Dad told us. "Hold on" Mr.Matthews said. Then ran to the door to hold it from opening it. Josh and Lucas pushed the door, well more like just opened it since Corey isn't that strong. "Come on Mr.Matthew" Lucas said while Josh said the same thing but only changed Mr.Matthew to Mr.Iglesias. "You like us, admit it" Josh continued for both of them. "We don't wanna" both dad and Mr.Matthew said while shaking their heads no. "I think that both of us are old enough to go on our first date" Riley said while going to sit on her seat. I nodded. Dad took the eraser and erased Belgium 1831 off the broad. "NOOOOOOOO" Farkle yelled then pulled out two papers that were balled up and throw them at me and Riley. I turned around and throw it back at him. He stuck out his tongue at me so I did it in return. They started talking about dates and stuff. "I got a solution" Farkle said. "Please help" our dads said, yet again at the same time. He got up and said. "The way I see it, you don't want y'all daughters to date thing 1 and thing 2" "they're 36" our dads said. They really need to stop talking at the same time. "Give me your daughters and I'll give you my two best selling cows and a trip to Mexico" Farkle said. Our dads looked at us then at Farkle then at Lucas and Josh then back at us. "Your not actually thinking about this! Are u?" Me and Riley said. Wow okay it's actually pretty cool saying things at the same time. "It's a good deal" Mr.Matthews said shaking his head. "Really Dad" I said looking at him with wide eyes. "Viva Mexico" he said then took out a Mexican flag. "What no" me and Riley said. "I think we should decided when our first dates should and with who it should be with" I said looking at my dad. Maya nudged me to look back. I see josh raising his hand. I smiled and looked forward to see my dad glaring at him.