Chapter III ~ Tape 2; Side B

Walking into liberty high all you could see were Halloween costumes and pumpkins stuck on everything the blonde rolled here eyes as she made her way to her locker, not in the mood to deal with anything today

Walking into liberty high all you could see were Halloween costumes and pumpkins stuck on everything the blonde rolled here eyes as she made her way to her locker, not in the mood to deal with anything today. She opened her locker to grab the homework she left the day before when she felt someone grab her shoulder

"what?" She snapped as she closed her locker "woah." A female voice said from her left, "I was just coming to check in on you." Rowan looked over and saw Courtney Crimson in over done make up, a pink wig and a colorful dress "leave me alone Courtney." Rowan huffed before starting to walk away

"hormones kicking in already?" Courtney asked causing Rowan to spin on her heel to face the smaller girl "shut the hell up Courtney." Rowan glared, she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist "she's not worth it babe." Zach whispered in her ear causing Rowan to calm down.

Zach grabbed his girlfriends hand in his and started to lead her away "sorry, i don't mean to be more of a bitch than usual but..." "it's okay, I understand." Zach smiled as he cut off the hormonal blonde "I seriously think I may kill someone today." Rowan said with a small nod as she pursed her lips.

"same, but I think for different reasons." Justin said as he and Jessica walked up to the couple "hey where's your costume?" Jess asked as she looked at Rowan's outfit, which consisted of a red tank top, white shorts and gray boots with her hair thrown up in a messy fishtail braid

" Justin said as he and Jessica walked up to the couple "hey where's your costume?" Jess asked as she looked at Rowan's outfit, which consisted of a red tank top, white shorts and gray boots with her hair thrown up in a messy fishtail braid

"Wasn't really feeling Halloween this year." Rowan sighed as she looked at her friends costumes, Justin and Jessica were wearing matching punk rock outfits and Zach was wearing swim wear? "Babe what are you wearing?" Rowan asked and Zach sighed "I'm matching with Bryce and Alex." "Guys." Jess said as Alex and Clay walked past them.

Bryce walked up to the two boys and Zach grabbed Rowan's hand before leading her over to the three boys "nice work last night Jensen, you can really hold your booze." Bryce told the scrawny boy "yeah but I bet he puked like a bitch." Zach chuckled and Bryce hit his shoulder "fuck you Dempsey, you threw up on three wine coolers last weekend." Bryce reminded the tall boy

"Yeah because they were strawberry, I'm allergic." Zach defended himself "listen I'm having a Halloween party at my place, super small, you should come." Bryce changed the subject "Zach, Rowan and Alex are all going to be there" "I can't." Clay told them

"what got something better to do?" Bryce asked and Clay started to say something when Tony came up to him "how about French?" Clay started to question it but Tony grabbed his shoulder causing him to wince "yeah okay." Clay moused out and Tony nodded "think about it Jensen." Bryce called before the group left Tony and Clay.

❦❦❦

All of the students were in the gym for the costume contest, Zach, Alex, Justin, Jessica and Bryce were standing in the middle of the gym as Courtney did the announcements, she had people clap for who was their favorites and of corse Justin and Jessica won.

After they announced who won Justin and Jessica started to make out and people ran up to them all applauding an cheering.

Rowan ran up to Zach and wrapped her hands around his waist before standing on her tippy toes and kissing him "I thought you looked great babe." Rowan smiled and Zach smiled back "thanks baby." Zach brought her into a side hug and joined the rest of the crowd.

❦❦❦

"You guys have any idea how much shit I'm in with Jessica?" Justin asked Marcus, Alex and Rowan as they all stood around the foosball table. Justin took a hit off the bong before handing it to Alex who passed it to Marcus with out taking a hit "where the fuck is he?"

"Relax he'll be here." Marcus said as he took a hit off the bong "if Clay doesn't show I'm done making friends, we do shit my way." Justin told the group

"What is your way exactly jus?" Rowan asked and Justin rolled his eyes "we make him understand." The buzzer went off telling us that someone was pressing on the intercom button at the front of the house causing Zach to jump up "candy's in the bowl." He rushed out before jumping back on the couch and playing his game "you have a delivery." The man on the other end called back.

Justin, Alex, Marcus and Rowan ran to the front and opened the door to see a box on the stoop "is that them?" Marcus asked, Rowan stepped out and grabbed the box before taking them to the kitchen.

Justin grabbed a knife and cut open the box before pouring it out, but the box wasn't filled with tapes, instead silver boxes causing the group to sigh "the fuck?" Voice called out come behind them as Bryce and Zach joined the rest of the group "those are for my dad." Bryce started to put the silver boxes back as he glared at Justin "shit sorry man I must be really fucking stoned."

Bryce walked out of the room and there was a small collective sigh "we shouldn't be doing this at his house." Alex said and justin snapped at him "yeah? Should we do it at yours?"

"He's going to find out." Zach told them "maybe he should, maybe him finding out is how this ends." Marcus told the group but Justin rolled his eyes "no, this ends with Clay, what ever we have to do."

"Your kind of freaking me out." Alex moused out and Justin pointed the knife at him "well then maybe your too fucking stoned huh?" Everyone went quiet until Justin dropped the knife and started chuckling, causing everyone else to follow in suit

❦❦❦

After leaving Bryce's Rowan and Zach went back to Rowan's house. They wound up in Rowan's room on her bed, Rowan was laying on her back and Zach was on his side holding himself up by leaning on his elbow "what is it?" Rowan asked breaking their silence "I'm going to teach it basketball." Zach said causing Rowan to chuckle "okay."

"And baseball, and about marine biology." Rowan smiled at the boy and ran her hand through his hair before cupping his cheek "you can teach it what ever in the hell you want but we need to survive the pregnancy part first." Rowan reminded him "all of this shit with fucking clay, it's bad enough what Hannah did, all of this is just... fucked up." The blonde sighed

"Justin won't let clay do anything, not to any of us." Zach promised her before leaning down and pecking her lips "i promise I'll protect you both."

"Thank you," Rowan smiled causing Zach to smile back "thank you for sticking around for all of this, you really didn't have to."

"Yeah I did Ro, like you said this is my kid too, it's just as much my responsibility as yours." Zach leaned down and kissed Rowan again but this time she moved her hand to the back of his neck while he deepened the kiss. Zach rolled them over so Rowan was straddling him as they continued to make out, but both of their phones going off caused them to pull apart.

Rowan grabbed her phone and opened the text from Clay, which was a picture of Tyler's ass "Holy fuck." Rowan mumbled "Justin's going to be pissed." Zach said and the blonde nodded in agreement.