Chapter V ~ Tape 3; side B

The next day before school Montgomery nearly hit Alex as the blonde kid walked into school causing them to get in a fight

The next day before school Montgomery nearly hit Alex as the blonde kid walked into school causing them to get in a fight. Montgomery got suspended while Alex just got a warning.

❦❦❦

Justin went back to his place after school and Rowan decided to skip practice, she went strait home and up to her room. She changed out of her clothes and into one of Zach's hoodies and a pair of shorts, as she was changing she stopped and looked at the bump on her stomach, she ran her hand over it with a small smile on her face "hi love." She smiled.

A knock on her door brought her out of her moment, she walked out of her room and down the stairs "fuck." She muttered when she opened the door to see Jessica who had tear tracks running down her face. She opened her arms and Jessica walked in and hugged her, Rowan pushed the door closed and hugged her best friend.

The two went upstairs and Jessica laid between Rowan's legs with Jessica's head on her stomach "is this okay?" Jessica asked and the blonde nodded "Yeah you can lay on me it's fine. So you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Jessica shook her head and Rowan nodded "okay." She whispered, Rowan ran her hand through her best friends hair as Jessica drank a bottle of booze she brought with her.

After about an hour the door opened and Sheri walked into the room "I let my self in, I hope you don't mind." Sheri said "'sall good." Rowan smiled, Sheri walked across the room and laid with the two other girls, none of them saying anything as they all thought about the same things; the guys in their lives and Hanna fucking Baker.

After a while Rowan's phone started to ring breaking the comfortable silence of the room, she looked at her phone and sighed "hey baby." "Hey beautiful." "What's up?" "Not much, I was just about to come over and I was checking that you're still up." "Yeah I'm up, but the girls are here, girls night ya know." The blond told her boyfriend

"Oh, okay, you want me to stop by and bring food?" "Yes please, that would be amazing." "Okay, pizza or Chinese?" Zach asked and Rowan lowered the phone "you guys hungry?" Both of the girls nodded and Rowan raised the phone again "both, please."

"Okay, I'll be over in 5, I love you." "Love you too babe." Rowan hung up and Sheri looked up at her "we can leave if you want some alone time." "No it's okay, he's going to come over and drop off some food, he won't stay long." Rowan explained and the two nodded "come on, let's go to the living room." Rowan said.

The three of them were sprawled out on the couches in the living room, Sheri on one, Rowan laying on another and Jessica half asleep on her lap. There was a knock at the door, it opened and Alex walked through "room for one more?" He asked and Rowan nodded "corse."

Alex sat on the only open couch and the four of them started talking as beautiful soul by Somo came on over the speakers. 5 minutes later Zach walked in and put the food on the coffee table, Jess moved so she was sitting with Alex and Zach sat with Rowan in between his legs and her back against his chest.

Sheri grabbed a bottle from Rowan's parents bar, Sheri, Zach, Alex and Jessica passed the bottle and they all talked until Sheri, Alex and Jessica fell asleep, "I love you, both." Zach whispered in his girlfriends ear as he ran his hand over her small bump "we love you too." Rowan smiled.

❦❦❦

AN — sorry small chapter but honestly the 5 of them and their friendship together make me hella happy so I wanted a soft little thing with them.