Three

Your P.O.V

The reception was a few hours later and you spent most of it recoiled into your chair afraid that you might start crying if you said too much.

And then it was the first dance.

Taehyung's eyes landed on you carefully. The audience wanted a show.

He stood and offered you his hand. You took it awkwardly allowing him to lead you onto the dance floor.

People cooed over you and you felt your entire body blush.

Taehyung placed his hands on your waist and you linked your own around his neck. It was the same dance you'd seen a hundred times before. Except now you were the star of the show.

"That dress looks nice on you. Nicer than the one you wore to our engagement party." His eyes were liquid metal. You felt your heart bump against your chest, "You've done well Y/N."

The words were nothing spectacular. If anything they fell short of true emotions.

And yet you found your heart swelling.

"Thank you."

You swayed to the gentle jazz music and Taehyung cleared his throat. When you looked up again his eyes were softer than you had ever seen.

"I know you didn't choose to marry me. But I want it to be easy. On the both of us."

Why was he being so kind?

"I would like that very much."

He nodded wordlessly before the sound of glasses clinking filled the air. You knew what that meant. You looked up at Taehyung and blinked.

He shrugged before bending his head down to yours and pressing his lips against your own. They were scorching hot. You felt yourself melt under his touch.

You groaned a little and felt Taehyung smile. He pulled away from you, looking every bit as controlled as he always did.

You were dazed.

What was wrong with you?

He pressed one more kiss to your mouth and whispered, "We are going to have fun tonight."

The words alone sent a shiver down your spine.

And it wasn't from fear.

---

When you arrived at your honeymoon suite later that night you were almost frozen with fear.

Taehyung of course had received knowing looks and pats on the back as if he was somehow going to accomplish something incredible tonight.

You kept your eyes down and focused on your feet trying not to think about the night ahead of you.

Though his kisses had been warm, he was still Kim Taehyung. You weren't stupid.

He would not be kind or understanding. He would not make love to you.

You weren't sure what he would do, but you were terrified nonetheless.

He shut the door to your room slowly as you entered. And then you were alone.

He removed his jacket and tie throwing both on the back of a chair. Then he faced you carefully. His face was unreadable.

You took a deep breath.

"Y/N. Do not look so scared," He rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to kill you. Sex is supposed to be fun."

You blushed hotly, "I'm not scared."

"You certainly look it." He took his shirt off and your blush deepened. His chest was perfectly toned, "I do not want to feel like I'm raping you."