six

Your P.O.V

The auction started with the selling of paintings. You watched as people bid millions of won on pieces of extraordinary art.

You were sat on a table with Taehyung and five of his closest friends. Jimin, the other member of their close inner circle, was, of course, hosting the event, so he spent his time on stage, entertaining the crowd.

And entertain he did.

You were shocked at how genuinely funny and charming he was. Though Jimin was close to your father, the truth was that you didn't know much about him all.

Your father was protective and hadn't allowed you to hang out with older boys and Jimin was older than even Taehyung.

The same went with the rest of the men sitting around your table. They were all well into their late twenties, at least.

They all knew who you were of course. Your father might not be as notorious as Taehyung's but he had also built a name for himself in Bangtan.

"This is so mind-numbingly boring." The youngest of them all - Jeon Jungkook - shook his head, "I know we came to support Jimin but really where are the strippers?"

Jungkook's was one of Bangtan's shadow, just like his father. He made sure things happened quickly and quietly. You weren't exactly sure what a lot of his job entailed, but you were aware that he was the man to go to if you wanted something to disappear.

He was known for a swiftness that was practically inhuman, and for a quick fist that had gotten him the nickname lightning.

"Yah. Come on Kookie be supportive," This comment came from Kim Seokjin. He shook his head, "Sometimes I wonder how we trust you with so much. You act like such a kid."

Seokjin - or Jin as he preferred - was the oldest out of all of Taehyung's circle of trusted associates. He, like Jimin, had not been born into Bangtan. Instead, he had been recruited.

He was what my father liked to call public relations. Damage control. Like Jimin he dealt with the outside world. More specifically, the corrupt police and politicians who allowed Jin to fill their pockets in exchange for favours and turned blind eyes.

Jin was known for having never shot a gun and having never killed a man. Taehyung's father himself had brought Jin into Bangtan, and it was the one condition Jin had made. He didn't want blood on his hands.

And because he was so good at his job, Taehyung's dad had agreed to it.

"He's only in a bad mood because he hasn't been laid in a while. Not all of us have beautiful wives waiting for us at the end of a long day at work," It was Min Yoongi who said this. He was the most enigmatic of all of Taehyung's friends. He was equally as handsome as the rest of them, but in a very different way. His skin was paler than anything you'd ever seen, and his eyes scanned the room in a way that was both casual and concise.

Yoongi gathered Intel. He was smart and capable, and one of Bangtan's finest hackers. He was whip-smart, and quiet, the kind of person who observed the world through a startlingly clear lens.

Yoongi's family were low hanging members of Bangtan - outsiders who never truly understood what it meant to be part of the 'organisation' - but Yoongi had worked incredibly hard to cultivate a name for himself within Bangtan, and had quickly because of one of Taehyung's closest advisors.

"Which reminds me," Yoongi continued, "Where is that beautiful wife of yours tonight, Jin?"

Jin rolled his eyes at his friend's words, "She doesn't want to risk being in public when the baby's due so soon. Which is great for me, because it means I get a break from her pregnancy hormones."