Chapter 7 - Who shot Billy

Meanwhile Billy was slowly waking up next to Satasha and pulled her arm a bit tighter around him. He glanced at his watch and found it was late afternoon. Just for good measure he yawned and shifted so he was on his back and stretched, "Hey sleepy one I definitely think it is time to get up and take a shower." They had been active and the room definitely smelled of it.

Satasha mumbled in her sleep and when Billy rolled on his side her arms pinned his head down. She started to lick one ear as she slowly woke up. When Billy tried to pull away her arms tightened and Satasha licked some more, "Mmm don't want to wake. Go take a shower for me." Satasha was feeling warm and comfortable.

That was until memories of the previous evening came back to her and she twitched, "Oh god, how am I going to explain this to my parents? They are going to have a cow." Having an alien mate was one thing but an alien Leska? That was a whole different kettle of fish.

Billy snickered at her, "I would have to drag your hide in there to take a shower for you and I don't think that is what you want." When she stiffened, and groaned about telling her parents he looked offended, "Are you saying that I am good enough to bond with but not to meet your parents?" As he was talking he could feel her reaction to her thought and knew that she wasn't embarrassed about him.

She sat up and frowned at Billy and grumbled at him, "No Yilly that wasn't what I meant at all. It is just..." It was a totally overwhelming feeling everything he was. Yes, she was used to the feelings from when you touched someone but this was so much more. She didn't have to touch him to feel and sense him or his mind.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder, "I know love and believe me I am freaked out even more." Billy's eyes were closed as he held her and shuddered slightly, "I know and I still don't have the experience to really filter much of anything out." After one last hug he stood and slowly walked to the bathroom to take care of his needs. Once that was done he started a shower and stepped in and let the water flow down his back.

Satasha silently joined him and started rubbing his shoulders. She could feel his stress and tension over the bond, "I am sorry about this Yilly. It had never occurred to me that something like might happen. It is hard but doesn't change my feelings. I love you Yilly and to me that is what matters." As he started to loosen up she started working on his back.

*I love you as well Tasha but it is going to take some time for me to come to terms with this.* He was leaning against the wall and let his head hang as she scrubbed his back, "Please be patient with me Tasha as I grow into this, this, link thing." Billy felt bad saying that and really hoped she would understand.

She hugged him and sent him all the love she could. *I understand Yilly and take all the time you need.* Satasha wrinkled her nose, "Well all the time except for the fifth day that is." She had a feeling that was bothering him as much as anything. Neither of them had ever been driven to mate by a mental link or otherwise.

"Thank you Tasha and it means the world to me that you understand." They didn't take too long showering since he wanted to see his daughter and the other ladies. Once they were out he stared at his clothes and wrinkled his nose and then frowned. It seemed that his sense of smell had gotten better since everything seemed more intense.

Right about then his communicator started buzzing. Billy picked it up and flipped it open, "Billy speaking, how may I help you?" He kept looking at the communicator and waited for the reply.

"Good evening Captain. This is Lt. Yeagers at the main entrance. I have three people asking to see you. Here is an image of them." The officer on the other end sent an image of Jenna, Sandi, and Danielle.