Meet the host

Hi everyone! It's my 10K surprise. Tadaa! Hope you guys enjoy!

                                                                           ~

The lights are dark. There is faint coughing to be heard in the background. Then the lights flicker on, illuminating a love heart shaped stage with three plush red chairs situated on it. On the back wall there is a door with stairs leading down to the stage. The door opens and a stunning woman struts down, clothed in a slinky red dress.

"Hello audience!" she beams, indicating the people sitting watching in darkness. Her face flickers as each audience member pictures their perfect woman. She tosses her hair over her shoulder and sits in the middle chair.

"Welcome to the Demigod Lovers Talk Show! I am your host, Aphrodite!" She blinks her long lashed imploringly. "On this show we have for your entertainment our favourite demigod couples coming in to discuss there, ah, relationship issues!" She giggled, placing a hand to her lips.

"Anyway it's up to you guys to vote! Fellow demigods, gods, goddesses, monsters, titans...everyone! We want you guys to choose which couple will feature on the show each week for a lovely chat with me." She winks. "So please, cast your vote! Don't be shy! We can't have a show without voters after all."

                                                                               ~

Remember to vote! Also I will update this once a week but I won't be able to update if I get no votes.

See ya sunshines (P.S new reader nickname, see who can guess why).

~Sophie