Surprise it's Tratie

Yep Tratie got the winning vote this week guys! I am actually very excited for you guys to read this because I haven't wrote about them before so this is something new and hopefully exciting :)

                                                                                     ~

There was a flash, a bang, and Aphrodite stumbled onstage looking frazzled but as flawless as ever.

"Sorry about that, minor complications but we should be on track now. Hello once again yes we are back today with a new couple that surprised everyone, including Uncle Rick himself! I present to you Tratie!"

Travis struts out grinning, shooting hand guns at the crowd. His dirty blonde hair is swished to the side and he wears a black tux with a vomit colour tie. Overall he looks quite nice, considering.

Then Katie walks out, clenched hands and scowl on her face. She wears a dark green maxi dress that accents her eyes, and looks rather nice apart from her expression. Taking a seat, she glares at her boyfriend and folds her arms.

"So dears you managed to sneak up on us with your relationship!" Aphrodite giggles. "How did you manage that and how long have you kept up this act?"

"Oh Aphro dearest it was easy! See when everyone's attention was on the seven questers I managed to woo Katie Cat and we've been together ever since. That must be five months ago now? Yeah!" Travis looks pretty pleased with himself.

"Well what we have come to chat with you two today about is the constant fighting. What do you have to say about this Travis?"

"No I think I can explain this Aphrodite." Katie speaks up finally. "You see Mr Stoll here has a tendency for pranking which irritates me. It's bad enough on others but when he pranks me it is not amusing! At all!"

"What  Mrs Stoll says is true Aphro" Travis nods, keeping a good straight face. "Oh come on Katie dear you have to get used to the name sometime, it's going to be that for the rest of your life?"

Katie flushes but manages to answer. "You wish!"

Aphrodite smiles. "I'm afraid the point is we have to sort this out. Your issue is a priority."

"It wouldn't be an issue if Travis hadn't decided to prank me before this show!"

"Lighten up, it was the first time in weeks! I think I was quite restrained."

"Hush children" Aphrodite holds up a finger. "I think I have the solution. Travis, you must make an oath not to prank your girlfriend again, but in turn Katie you must be forgiving. Deal?"

The two slowly nod.

"Brilliant! Off you go dears."

Travis breathes in. "I solemly swear on the River Styx never to prank Katie Stoll again!"

Katie gives him a stern look, but a hint of a smile is on her lips. "I forgive Travis for all he has done to me, and will do to me."

"Oh lovely! Well thank you for coming on the show, one more thing - could you hug it out?" Travis opens his arms but Katie keeps hers folded.

The audience start chanting. "TRATIE! TRATIE!"

Katie reluctantly enters her boyfriend's embrace. The crowd awws. Then Travis sneaks a kiss on her cheek.

"How sweet! Goodnight! Come back next week for the next couple!"

                                                                                        ~

So what did you guys think? Comment your opinions and vote for next weeks couple :D