Clarisse Destroys

The final chapter! Dun nun nun nun nun! Da na na na na! (Final Countdown music playing in head)

So this is it.

Thanks for sticking with this little fanfic.

Love you sunshines.

Please let me know if you loved it or hated it or whatever.

:)

~Sophie

Aphrodite swishes on stage with kimono and fan, all dressed up in Japanese glamour. "Hello audience! It took me a while to get this couple to come on the show, but I finally convinced them! And it was no easy task...let's hear it for Chrissise."

Clarisse and Chris walk on wearing their camp t-shirts and jeans. They flop into the seats.

"Well that was an interesting entrance. Where are those lovely outfits I set out for you guys?" Her tone is teasing, but both teens scowl.

"It was a dress. I don't do dresses. And neither does Chris" Clarisse says flatly. Aphrodite raises her eyebrows but giggles.

"Suit yourselves! Now we are here to talk about the little scandal flying about with you two. Is it true that Chris worked for the enemy when Clarisse saved him and they fell in love?"

"Yes" Clarisse answeres, looking wary. Chris has gone stiff and his face is dark.

"Tell me what convinced you that he was innocent? For all you know he could still be supporting Gaia. He is a son of Nemesis."

"I am aware." Clarisse growls.

"And you are a daughter of Ares. Maybe you and him are working together against Camp Half Blood?" Aphrodite looks up from her cue cards and gives them an encouraging smile.

Clarisse is on her feet. She knocks Aphrodite out with one punch. Chris only looks amused as she rips the curtains off the walls then bodyslams the people in the audience. She finally marches back up on stage and stares down the camera. A big fake smile appears on her face.

"Say goodbye to your talk show." She leaps at the camera and everything goes black for the last time.

What a way to finish a story. Clarisse goes psycho! I couldn't resist! Thanks for reading folks.

Au revior

-HereComesTheSun-