Frazel Advice

Yo

Sorry about not updating - my muse has been low for this story and there aren't many couples to do anymore! So this is the second to last chapter I'm afraid :( But I hoped you guys enjoyed it!

Aphrodite adjusted her microphone. She looked rather cold in her slim fitting dress. "Is this thing on? Okay hi we are back after the holiday season, after weather difficulties. Our Roman couple is next...here's Frazel!"

Hazel waddles on in layers of clothing with Frank right behind. The audience's clapping is muffled by gloves. They sit down and rub their arms for warmth.

"Okay! So dears we see some flaws in your realtionship..." Aphrodite starts.

"Flaws?" Hazel scoffs. "That's like saying that the Titanic was unsinkable." The audience laughs. Aphrodite goes pink. Frannk gestures wildly. "But do go on dear. Because no one is perfect but you, right?"

Aphrodite purses her lips. 

"Sorry about Hazel" Frank whispers. "It's her time of the month and well...she doesn't really have a sassy censor at these times."

Aphrodite smiles coldly but looks at bit better. She tries again. "Yes so I think the problem here is that you two and not expressive enough. Care to share your thoughts?"

"Yes I would! Look lady there is no problem with Frank and I's relationship." Hazel is on her feet. "We love each other and are faithful to each other and never argue. What more could you want? That we would kiss in public? That we would hold hands constantly? Frankly (excuse the pun) I think it's nice that we like to be private with each other and don't need to flaunt our love. The only people that need to know we are in love is ourselves! Not by the word of some obsessed "love" goddess." She takes her seat.

Aphrodite face is distorted into a mix of hurt and rage. Then it softens and she bursts out crying. "Oh that was beautiful sweetheart! You and Frank are perfect! Thank you for reassuring a woman of the love that is held in this world. Oh my thank you again and again!" She wipes a hankercheif across her face.

"Well audience if that wasn't love what is! Thank you to some beautiful advice from Hazel Levesque. Goodnight!"

A standing ovation leads an embarassed Frank and Hazel off stage as the lights dim.

Something a little different for you all! And I promise the next chapter will be the craziest yet to finish off! Hope you enjoyed :)