A Talk With Jiper

Aphrodite swishes out onto the stage in a floor length glittery red dress. She winks at the audience, sweeping her arms wide.

"Today we have a couple that is one of my personal favourites, though does need a bit of work! They united Greeks and Romans together.... I present Jiper!"

Jason walks out smiling awkwardly and ruffling his blonde hair. His gold tie matches his glasses.

Then comes Piper. Her hair is piled on her head in an intricate braid. She wears a very flattering white dress that makes a few people including her boyfriend gape. However a scowl graces her face.

"Mother" she hissed with no attempt to lower her voice. "We talked about my attire and I thought we agreed never again!"

Aphrodite gave a sympathetic smile. "Oh but darling it's a special occasion! I just had to interfere!"

Jason puts his hand beside his mouth, faux whispering. "If it helps Pipes, you're still a knockout."

The audience awws and Piper blushes pink. The mood lightens considerably as the trio take a seat.

"Now I have to say I have been impressed with your progress my daughter, but there is the issue of uh other shippings." Aphrodite gives a disapproving look to the fangirls in the audience.

Jason looks confused. "What are shippings?"

Piper puts her head in her hands and Aphrodite squeals with delight.

"Well my dear son-in-law, a shipping is two people who you think should date. Much like piper and yourself before you dated. An example is Octachel." Piper looks murderous and Jason is as clueless as ever as Aphrodite continues.

"The main shippings that split up you two are Jeyna, Liper and Brason." Jason looks like he finally gets it while Piper groans in despair.

"Oh so like Jeynas me and Reyna, Lipers Leo and Piper." Then he pauses, brow furrowing. "What's Brason?"

Aphrodite went to open her mouth but Piper dived and thrust both hands over it.

"I think that's enough" Piper said hastily.

Then a fangirl stood up and squeaked. "Brason is Jason and brick!"

The whole room was stunned into silence. Pipers hands slackened and she collapsed into her chair. The audience mumbled quietly to themselves. Jason looked disturbed.

Aphrodite quickly regained her composure and addressed the room.
"Thanks again we will see you all back next week!"

Piper launched at the fangirls before the screen went black.