Chats with Percabeth

Please comment your couple for next week down below :) Accepting 'bromantic' ships also!

                                                                                ~

The stage is set with the typical three chairs and staircase. A chair swivels and Aphrodite faces the audience. 

"Ladies, gentlemen, demigods, gods, godesses and monsters! We are back on the Demigods Lovers Talk Show! Now before I announce who will be coming in, eating other beings is not allowed." She waggled her finger at an empousa with a human shaped bulge in its belly. "Anyway the first couple on the show is our favourites.....PERCABETH!"

Most of the audience bursts into applause as Percy and Annabeth appear from different sides of the stage. Percy looks slick in a black tuxedo with white shirt and sea green tie, while Annabeth is stunning in a figure hugging silver dress and heels. Their eyes catch each others as they take seats on either side of Aphrodite.

"Aw look they can't keep their eyes off each other!" Aphrodite coos. "What do you two have to say for yourselves?"

"Ah do I have to be here?" Annabeth asks, looking peeved off.

"For the twenty first time, yes dear!"

"All I wanted to say " Percy winks at the audience. "Is that my Wise Girl looks even more gorgeous than usual." Annabeth blushes and the audience awws.

"Well unfortunately today we aren't here to talk about how cute they are, but to talk about their relationship issues." There is a hushed silence as the audience leans in with anticipation. "First up, how it took Percy four years to even ask Annabeth out! Seriously Perce, you need to sort your awkwardness out so we can have some Percabeth babies am I right?!"

The room bursts into applause until Annabeth, still blushing, holds up her hand.

"Wait a minute, who said we are having children?" Annabeth queries. Angry muttering issues throughout the room and Percy looks crestfallen. "Not that I wouldn't want to have babies Seaweed Brain" she smiles slightly, patting her boyfriend on the knee comfortingly.

"Oh I may have talked to the fates" Aphrodite smiles innocently. "But back to the topic at hand - Percy why did it take so long for you to build up the courage?"

Percy looks embarrased. "Uh I am kind of scared of Annabeth's mom." Even Annabeth had to stiffle a laugh at that one.

"Really?" Annabeth grinned.

"Uh maybe" he said, going red.

"How about a kiss?" Aphrodite prompts. Annabeth is about to object when Percy swoops in and captures her in a kiss. The whole room roars with applause.

"Well that was Percabeth everyone!" Aphrodite smiles, waving at the audience. "Goodnight !"

The stage fades to black.

                                                                    ~

Hope you guys liked it! Comment the couple for next week

~Sophie