=2=

I just to warn you this is almost 3,000 words and I hope you enjoy it and thanks for the support in the first chapter, but don't be afraid to comment your opinions, I'll reply always. Thanks.

Seven Years Later

Gwen's POV
I was 24, turning 25 in about about three months as it was near the end of August and my birthday was in November. It was 7 o'clock P.M. and I sat down on my very expensive couch as my two dogs Rascal and Jack ran to me. Rascal is a  husky and Jack is a pit bull. I also have two lizards Viola and Angus. I walked over to them and rubbed their heads and then gave them both their food. I put Rascal's and Jack's food out and then my phone started ringing.

Alejandro walked into my apartment, uninvited like he always does, and I answered my phone.

"Hey Amanda" I said to my agent
"Guess what" She said
"What?" I asked
"Your very own museum is going to opening in two weeks in your old town in New York." She said

"No way" I said and Alejandro looked over at me
"Yes, and I'm so serious Gwen....yes." She said
"Oh my god!" I yelled and Alejandro, and all my pets looked at me like I was insane.

"Like my museum, not just a few paints...all my paintings and all my photos?" I asked
"Yes" She said

Alejandro looked at me and I mouthed 'oh my fucking god'. He laughed and started petting Rascal.

"Gwen they're gonna need you there in two days...so you get down there as soon as possible." She said
"Okay" I said
"Bye" She said
"Bye" I said

I hung up and hugged Alejandro. He hugged me back.
"What just happened?" He asked
I laughed and them started to explain.

Duncan's POV
I'm 25 now and a professional tattoo artist at my own tattoo parlor. It was 10 o'clock at night and I was at my parents house, visiting, well we weren't visiting my mother was making all of us come over and have dinner for a whole week, and when I say all of us I mean Dominic who was 33 now, Robbie who was 28, Randy who 27, Ashley who was 26, and Ronald who was 15.

I was sitting with my fiancé Courtney, who was a year into her residency to become a general surgeon, and I had my arms around her. I kissed her head and she curled up against me. Ashley looked at us with disgust. She was the only one in the family who didn't like Courtney, she says she changed me in ways she didn't like, but no one cared about her opinion. Well actually, Ronnie didn't like her either and....to be honest none of my siblings like her that much, but my parents loved her. Her parents and her brother loved me and that's why we were always over at her parents house. I did know that Courtney had another older brother who I've never meet and mostly won't, because Courtney says they never really got along.

Ronnie walked down the stairs I could tell he was about to ask my mother something.
"Yes Ronald?" She asked
"Can Brody and his family come over for dinner tomorrow?" He asked
"Kid, they're already coming over." Ashley said

"Yeah" my mother said and Ronnie walked back upstairs.

"Those are the Russo's right?" She asked
I cringed when she asked me that. All my siblings gave me a look.
"Your fiancé doesn't even known who the Russo's are." Robbie said shaking his head
"Guys stop she's never over here enough." I said sticking up for Courtney

She knew they didn't like her much, but she didn't care and just ignored them, when ever she over. That's why we were never over. My siblings hated her.

"I wish she wasn't ever over." Randy mumbled and my mother slapped him.
Dominic laughed and leaned back.

Ronnie ran back down the stairs. We all looked at him.
"Brody says thanks, and please set up an extra chair." He said
"Why?" My mother asked
"Tristen's wife probably." Ashley said